ECR PASSED FRA Section 1 passed section 2 FAILED

Rune
Rune Registered Posts: 91 Regular contributor ⭐
So everyone I'm pleased that you've passed. BUT I failed section 2 of FRA! My college WILL NOT let me continue to level 4! So any bright ideas wot I can do!!!!!:confused1:

Comments

• lessci
    lessci Registered Posts: 180 Dedicated contributor 🦉
    Lots of revision and resit in December! Your college may then let you start on Techncian in January after the exams, That's what my college said you could do if you failed. It also gives you more time on the Unit 10 project. Your only other option is to move to a private provider and start on some of the Techncian level work whilst waiting to resit. Good Luck with what ever you choose to do.
  • Stacey22
    Stacey22 Registered Posts: 1 New contributor 🐸
    hey,
    that's unfotunate that you only failed one section and have to do it again :(
    maybe you could try a different college, the college i am at is allowing someone who didn't even take the exams last yr coz she forgot to pay for them to go onto technician and take the exams in december, but i imagine that it will be quite hard.
    good luck anyway
    Stacey
  • jimbob909
    jimbob909 Registered Posts: 7 New contributor 🐸
    rune i done exactly what u done passed ecr exam but didnt pass section 2 on fra im gutted but i knew i had messed up cos got stuck with part exchange. I will pass nexttime im sure and i hope u pass too
  • garry_coombs
    garry_coombs Registered Posts: 108 Dedicated contributor 🦉
    Personally speaking, I would send it in for remaking and request a copy of the exam paper,.

If it gets remarked and you pass, then great.

If you dont get passed by remarking then work out why you didn't pass, sit down with your tutor and talk about how it was only that small thing and that you wont need any help with your re sit and that you think you are capable to re sit the exam whilst doing Technician.

Assuming you were a hard worker during last year I would hope that that worked.

But other than that the only other option would be to change colleges
  • Rune
    I have tried to contact my turors at college and no-one is available until 29 August at the earliest. Honestly you would have thought that at the very least that they would've been there after the 21st at the earliest the day after the posted exam results! You have given me great advise. Thank you. I'm just so annoyed that "my tutors" can't be bothered!
  • Rune
    Jimbob I'm so sorry that you did the same but atleast we know that we are in the same boat! What are your plans I would be really interested?!!!! Please let me know.....Thanx....
  • Rune
    Garry that's a fantastic idea! My head is full of cold at the mo' and I can't think straight (camping in deepest darkest Wales in the rain and thunder storms- but it was fun).
  • jimbob909
    jimbob909 Registered Posts: 7 New contributor 🐸
    hi rune my plans are to just get ready for december retake fra wasnt very hard exam just got stuck at the one question on part exchange seems it messes the whole sectoin 2 up .I have no plans really just doing voluntary work at the moment to gain some experience but not in accounting work which is what i would like seems very hard to get into accounting work nearly impossible to be honest i will keep trying thats all i can do
  • Rune
    Hi Jimbob

Thats basically my plan too. However, I have someone from the home study college coming to see me tomorrow, Just to see what they can offer. Yep the disposal/part ex, GRRRRRRRRRRRR I had it right then doubted myself and changed it.....What an idiot.......What will be, will be...

Good luck in December THE 3RD.....
Privacy Policy