Exam results I am still waiting!!!

Eva82
Eva82 Registered Posts: 5 New contributor 🐸
Does anybody know what is happining. I have not received my exam results yet. My frind had it last night. On the website says that we should get it bt 9am ? Stressed out now

Comments

• KellyG
    KellyG Registered Posts: 51 Regular contributor ⭐
    Hey... dont get too stressed. This happened to me in February, I registered to get my results by email and they didn't turn up!
    You can access them on the website from midnight tonight, you will get them, you just have to wait a bit longer! Sorry! :crying:
  • Eva82
    Eva82 Registered Posts: 5 New contributor 🐸
    Yeah, but I want them know!
    Thanks for cheering up
  • thoms04
    thoms04 Registered Posts: 36 Regular contributor ⭐
    You're not the only one :001_smile:
  • frenzyfelton
    frenzyfelton Registered Posts: 14 New contributor 🐸
    This has happened to me too, know for a fact the I regestered, rang AAT this morning who have told me that I have not registered for email results ! Annoying !]
  • lisad5
    lisad5 Registered Posts: 21 New contributor 🐸
    Im in the same boat guys....i also know i registered as it says on myaat that i have!
  • frenzyfelton
    frenzyfelton Registered Posts: 14 New contributor 🐸
    Glad I'm not the only one !
  • jimbob909
    jimbob909 Registered Posts: 7 New contributor 🐸
    no results again samething last year whats up with the aat what do i have to have to do to get my results on time. Very stressed out its ok for some people got there results wheres the unlucky ones like us on here moaning and we are entitled to moan sod the aat
  • Priya-p
    Priya-p Registered Posts: 53 Regular contributor ⭐
    i havent got mine either!!!! and the website says iv signed up to recieve them by email!:001_unsure:
  • jotarrant
    jotarrant Registered Posts: 2 New contributor 🐸
    Still waiting

I seem to be in the same boat as you lot - this is the second year and still no results by Email. I have not bothered to call AAT as I got really frustrated with them before and it doesn't help. What do we pay the annual fee for if they cannot provide a decent service when you need it! To make it worse I did receive the email apologising for the wrong heading on the results email which I am yet to receive. Anybody have any suggestions where I go from here?
  • Smartass43
    Smartass43 Registered Posts: 14 New contributor 🐸
    If you log in to MyAAT and create an eportfolio for whatever level you are doing you can then select the unit that you are waiting results for under the "competencies" tab and it will say whether it's successfully completed or not! I haven't had my email, but according to the e portfolio I have passed all 3 I'm waiting for.
  • square-peg
    square-peg Registered Posts: 143 Dedicated contributor 🦉
    Smartass43 wrote: »
    If you log in to MyAAT and create an eportfolio for whatever level you are doing you can then select the unit that you are waiting results for under the "competencies" tab and it will say whether it's successfully completed or not! I haven't had my email, but according to the e portfolio I have passed all 3 I'm waiting for.

That's a fantastic little tip you've given there. I've got my results, but I've just tried out your instructions and you're right, it does show all the right ones as completed. If I find myself anxiously waiting for the results in December I know what to do now!!! Thanks for that :thumbup:
  • Priya-p
    Priya-p Registered Posts: 53 Regular contributor ⭐
    are u sure thats right???
  • thoms04
    With the Annual Fee that everyone pays it does set a bad impression.

Once is acceptable but twice is a joke.

If they can't fulfill a service then they shouldn't offer it.
  • Marta_B
    Marta_B Registered Posts: 31 Regular contributor ⭐

It lets me select route 2003 only which I have no idea what it is.
  • Smartass43
    Smartass43 Registered Posts: 14 New contributor 🐸
    It said 2003 for me too, I'm guessing it's because the exams we sat are 2003 standards.
  • carl2687
    carl2687 Registered Posts: 21 New contributor 🐸
    rite! tried that plan out for that clever guy whoever that was lol!
    im waiting for FRA unit 5, and i looked on the eportfolio and it says

Exam status: Completed successfully

does that mean ive passed? im still waiting till 00:01 lol!

i am another of the ppl who registered for the email, and didnt get it! i emailed aat and got sum rubbish back about my filter blocking out the email, even tho the last 2 exams results ive received both came in fine!
    good luck to everyone whos still waiting!
  • Rexie
    Rexie Registered Posts: 10 New contributor 🐸
    Eportfolio

I tried this and I can see exam results, but not sure if this is right so will continue to wait until 12 o'clock.

I have passed according to this, but now feel worse in case it is just the simulations.

SOOOOOO Stressed!!:confused1:
  • Marta_B

Ok, now I can officially say this method does not always work!!! In my eportfolio it said "Not yet completed successfully" (in fact it still does) and I've just found out I have passed both exams!!!

And I managed to check it before the worst traffic, it was 11:58 pm. :thumbup1: Now I can go to sleep and be distracted by my ear ache only...
  • tauq786x
    tauq786x Registered Posts: 35 Regular contributor ⭐
    I PAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSEDDDDDD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:
  • thoms04
    tauq786x wrote: »
    I PAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSEDDDDDD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

Well Done! I did too .... can't wait to celebrate on the weekend :thumbup:
  • square-peg
    square-peg Registered Posts: 143 Dedicated contributor 🦉
    Marta_B wrote: »
    Ok, now I can officially say this method does not always work!!! In my eportfolio it said "Not yet completed successfully" (in fact it still does) and I've just found out I have passed both exams!!!

you've not still got a simulation to do for the unit have you?
  • Marta_B
    square-peg wrote: »
    you've not still got a simulation to do for the unit have you?

I'm doing Diploma, not NVQ.
Privacy Policy