Business Tax

Options
clazaridis
clazaridis Registered Posts: 30 Regular contributor ⭐
Hi,

I'm getting in a flap about my choices for technician.....

I want to go onto CIMA and decided i want to do Business Tax, but don't know if i will be able to do/understand it??? On the Intermediate course i really stryggled with FRA but found ECR quite easy.... would you say Tax would suit a person who found ECR easier more than FRA as it seems there are lots of equations to remember etc like ECR???

Thanks
Claire

Comments

• CelticStar
    CelticStar Registered Posts: 142 Dedicated contributor 🦉
    Options
    I think you'll probably enjoy Business Tax if you enjoyed FRA. I found it relatively easy (and I preferred ECR as well) and taught myself using a couple of books so if you feel confident then I would say go for it. If you're quite logical and good at applying rules or formulae then you'll like Business Tax.

HTH & Good luck!
  • clazaridis
    clazaridis Registered Posts: 30 Regular contributor ⭐
    Options
    I prefered ECR, i hated FRA! Could not understand the point of it! Not logical at all to me!
    Thanks for the reply, it has helped!
    Claire
  • CelticStar
    CelticStar Registered Posts: 142 Dedicated contributor 🦉
    Options
    Glad to be of help. :001_smile:
  • stevo1
    stevo1 Registered Posts: 27 Regular contributor ⭐
    Options
    I found it pretty easy too, a fairly straightforward exam and quite enjoyable.

I'm looking to branch out into tax once I've finished CIMA and doing this has given me a lot of encouragement although I know it's at a basic level and tax isn't gonna be easy!
Privacy Policy