aatfree Registered Posts: 86 Regular contributor ⭐
Does anyone visit any other forums?
I visit this one but it is pretty dead
http://www.accountancystudents.co.uk/

Comments

• Bluewednesday
    Bluewednesday Registered Posts: 1,624 Beyond epic contributor 🧙‍♂️
    Options
    It doesn't have much AAT traffic because the AAT forum is so good. However the amount of spam that this forum is getting recently may mean people move over. Have you tried posting on accountancy students?

The ACCA traffic is much more prolific due to there being no decent acca forum in this country!
  • SalinaA
    SalinaA Registered Posts: 35 Regular contributor ⭐
    Options
    I've tried the accountancy students one as well and this forum is far better than that!

I find this one is friendlier and people talk to you more etc... If you do find any others do let me know tho :001_smile:
  • Monsoon
    Monsoon Registered Posts: 4,071 Beyond epic contributor 🧙‍♂️
    Options
  • SalinaA
    Options
    faerie9 wrote: »

Are they any good????
  • Bluewednesday
    Bluewednesday Registered Posts: 1,624 Beyond epic contributor 🧙‍♂️
    Options
    Not if you want to chat, they are even more high brow than accountancy students, but are excellent for accounting queries.

The advantage of accountancy students is that you won't get the spam that you are getting on here at the moment!!!
  • peugeot
    peugeot Registered Posts: 624 Epic contributor 🐘
    Options
    AccountancyStudents is monitored on a daily basis for spam and it is removed immediately when it occurs. The actual site itself is run by me and another guy called Mark but we cater for all the professional bodies, not just AAT. There are a few AAT studiers on there, but if you want to come over there for a "spam free" forum, then you're more than welcome.

Best wishes
    Steve
  • SalinaA
    Options
    After this have amazingly found that Accountancy Students has started to get busier - it was a bit dead to start with when I first joined and I got a warmer reception here, but all seems to be changing as it now seems to be the more active forum and I love to chat :001_smile:
Privacy Policy