help..confused?

Options
bjourne
bjourne Registered Posts: 5 New contributor ๐Ÿธ
:confused1:
my membership will be due this 1st of oct and i'll still be re-sitting some exams...do i still need to renew my membership or just pay my exam fees before it expires..?:crying:

Comments

• sarahwilson
    sarahwilson Registered Posts: 567 Epic contributor ๐Ÿ˜
    Options
    You have to pay both as I understand it, you can pay your fees before your subs become due but you have to be a student member to sit the exams.
  • phunkyphantom22
    phunkyphantom22 Registered Posts: 166 Dedicated contributor ๐Ÿฆ‰
    Options
    You also need to be a member to receive your exam results, so come February and they would not release your results if you had not paid your membership fee.
  • A-Vic
    A-Vic Registered Posts: 6,970 Beyond epic contributor ๐Ÿง™โ€โ™‚๏ธ
    Options
    You also need to be a member to receive your exam results, so come February and they would not release your results if you had not paid your membership fee.

Yes also you cant not enter for the exam either without a full valid mebership as now you can only enter on-line or so i have been lead to believe
  • phunkyphantom22
    phunkyphantom22 Registered Posts: 166 Dedicated contributor ๐Ÿฆ‰
    Options
    Yes I imagine you wouldn't be able to enter for exams if you hadn't paid your membership.

I think what bjourne was getting at was that if they enter the exams and pay now (whilst membership is valid), do they still have to pay the membership when it expires on Oct 1st, which you do or you won't get results. :001_smile:
  • A-Vic
    A-Vic Registered Posts: 6,970 Beyond epic contributor ๐Ÿง™โ€โ™‚๏ธ
    Options
    Also dont you have to pay the extra admin fee if you dont renew your membership in time of ยฃ33+ so i think its just worth it to renewal you membership - always better to be safe than sorry
  • bjourne
    bjourne Registered Posts: 5 New contributor ๐Ÿธ
    Options
    :001_smile:
    thanks a million guys..i think better to pay up...just thinking if i can save a little by paying early the exams without renewing my membership...:001_unsure:
Privacy Policy