jackie Registered Posts: 81 Regular contributor ⭐
Hi,

I cannot log on to MyAAT although user name and password are correct:huh:

Anyone else having problems?

jackie

Comments

• sarahwilson
    sarahwilson Registered Posts: 567 Epic contributor 🐘
    I can get in but it only shows me my home & work address details. Theres nothing down the sides to choose from and it constantly boots me out as I try to navigate between screens.
  • jackie
    Thanks Sarah,

I am still having the same problems this morning but I don't need it for anything urgent!!

Jackie
  • Monsoon
    Monsoon Registered Posts: 4,071 Beyond epic contributor 🧙‍♂️
    I had a problem recently and it was due to my recent MiP application - I put a generic email on the contact details on the app (hello@...), whereas I used to log in using jenni@... The MiP application changed the login email to hello@... which I didn't realise until I contacted support.
    This is a pretty specific scenario though, so not sure if it helps!
  • jackie
    I have also a MIP application going through at the moment, I will have to look into that!

jackie
  • speegs
    speegs Registered Posts: 854 Epic contributor 🐘
    Hi

I had this problem a few backs ago. When I contacted the AAT they told me my email address and password had been changed. I asked why it had been changed and they confirmed that they (the AAT) had changed it at their end.

They had changed it to something completely unrelated to me and could not explain why.

I would check with the AAT to see it they have changed for details without your knowing.

I put the change down to the AAT never seeming to anything right, so it did not surprise me.

:mad2: Speegs
  • jackie
    Hi,

I have just spoken to the AAT and yes, they had changed my email address :laugh:

No harm done, everything is sorted now:thumbup:

Jackie
Privacy Policy