Unit 31 Chapter 14

lg2627
lg2627 Registered Posts: 11 New contributor 🐸
Hello

Is there any one that might be able to help me.

I am studying through BPP and I am trying to do chapter 14 Activity 1.

I am having trouble in finding the backup file SFE_04.000 - I am in bpp learningmedia but can not find the links. Where do I go ?:mad2:

Comments

• katsutlieff
    katsutlieff Registered Posts: 459 Dedicated contributor 🦉
    http://www.bpp.com/aat/studymaterials/accountancy.asp

Hidden at the bottom of this page. Don't know why they have to make so difficult to find. I have been unable to get the correct attachments for the mock. I rang BPP and they sent me the wrong ones and told me to adjust them as needed, do you have them?

Katherine
  • lg2627
    Unit 31 Chapter 14

Hello Katherine

Thank you for your reply, but I am still stuck. I can find the files but can not open them do you have a link for the software I need to download it. I do not have Sage Line 50 do I need this to open these files ? Can I download this free or not ?:blushing:
  • katsutlieff
    I'm in the same boat, I have sage instant which will not let me open the link. The only thing I can suggest is if you are distance learning, download the free trial version of SimplyBooks and practice on this. BPP use SimplyBooks in the sims, not Sage.

It's just a pity they haven't managed to update the worksheets and books to reflect this. Sorry I can't be of any more use
  • lg2627
    Unit 31 Chapter 14

Hi

Yes I also have Sage Instant - if they use Simplybooks I suppose I must practise on this. Thanks for your quick reply.
  • katsutlieff
    I have followed the chapter using SimplyBooks instead of Sage. I am having problems with the bank reconciliation, as the instructions on how to do this are not very clear. Have you got this far yet, and if so how do I do it?!!
  • joadon
    joadon Registered Posts: 2 New contributor 🐸
    unit 31 chapter 14

I am in the same boat as some of you. I am doing a aat distancing learning with bpp and is having problem downloading simplybooks and have spent the last 3weeks trying to sort it out and still I cann't access the information.:thumbdown: I have rang bpp and email them several times. Any advice is most appreciated::001_smile:
  • katsutlieff
    The only thing I can suggest is to ring SimplyBooks and tell them you are having problems downloading the trial version, they maybe able to send it to you some other way.

I have completed the activities in Chapter 14 using Simplybooks, so I can only assume that the download didn't contain any necessary information. I have contacted BPP and asked them to email the required spreadsheets for Ripley Manufacturing Simulation and Lightfield Engineering Simulation. If they ever email them I will pass them on, not holding my breath.

Good luck with SimplyBooks :001_rolleyes:
Privacy Policy