Problem logging in

peugeot
peugeot Registered Posts: 624 Epic contributor ๐Ÿ˜
Is anyone else having problems logging in since the website team improved the website?

When i log in it says the usual thanks for logging in but then doesn't log me in. I have to go to a forum and opt to start a new thread before it logs me in???

Comments

• Baggybooks
    Baggybooks Registered Posts: 522 Epic contributor ๐Ÿ˜
    I've selected to be 'remembered' so haven't logged in for months.

However, I never receive email alerts to threads I have subscribed to, nor when I get PMs.
  • peugeot
    well just posted a reply, selected post reply and logged me out again!!

It won't log me in at all unless I go to post a reply to a message.

Just sent an email to web team- that's come back undeliverable!:001_rolleyes:
  • Baggybooks
    Have you thought of getting an animated avatar? That helped me.
  • peugeot
    I like my avatar!!

It's really bizarre this logging in issue. Do you think they're trying to tell me something??!!
  • Baggybooks
    Yes, they're trying to say "Peugeot, get yourself an avatar - NOW!"
  • CJC
    CJC Registered Posts: 1,657 Beyond epic contributor ๐Ÿง™โ€โ™‚๏ธ
    Maybe this is one of the improvements they've been making to the site.
  • X5wrangler
    X5wrangler Registered Posts: 170 Dedicated contributor ๐Ÿฆ‰
    WOW! This site has gone all trippy again........:scared:
    Hey guys, we're on holiday soon!!!!!
  • Baggybooks
    CJC wrote: ยป
    Maybe this is one of the improvements they've been making to the site.

You mean to reduce complaints, they're reducing the number people who can log in and email them?

Mandy - my bags are packed!

:thumbup:
  • 118 11kate
    118 11kate Registered Posts: 115 Dedicated contributor ๐Ÿฆ‰
    Im being logged off too!
  • peugeot
    Does anyone actually know what improvements have been (or are being) made? I thought things were fine - obviously not......
  • Dianne
    Dianne Registered, Tutor Posts: 18 New contributor ๐Ÿธ
    I have been on the site this morning to re enter for PEV December, but you are unable to do this as they are improving the site!! I have also had trouble loggingin for the last couple of days, this appears to be ok today, but I don't know when you will be able to apply for exam's..

This may be a silly question.. but are last years Osbourne books for units 8 & 9 ok to use to re study for PEV, December Exam ?

I am not going back to college as this is the only exam I need, so I am self studying with these books and past papers again, in the hope of a pass.

Good Luck To Every One who has to resit in December !!!!!
  • PAMDILL
    PAMDILL Registered Posts: 721 Epic contributor ๐Ÿ˜
    I can't post a reply even when I am supposedly logged in and am having to log back in every time I look at a thread
  • X5wrangler
    X5wrangler Registered Posts: 170 Dedicated contributor ๐Ÿฆ‰
    PAMDILL,
    I have the exact same problem as you. Everytime I look at a different part of the site, I seem to be logged off. I have posted this after hanging on by a thread, did I eventually fool the site into believing I was really here!!!:thumbdown:
  • CJC
    Does anyone actually know what improvements have been (or are being) made? I thought things were fine - obviously not......
    Well, whatever they've done hasn't stopped the spammers :mad2:
  • Jan
    Jan Registered Posts: 654 Epic contributor ๐Ÿ˜
    It will let me log in - but when I try to post it says I haven't got permission - Sob

Edit:
    Except this time! The secret sems to be click on Remember Me, which I have at home, but not at work.
  • PAMDILL
    PAMDILL Registered Posts: 721 Epic contributor ๐Ÿ˜
    I have been having the same problem constantly since the forum was updated. I even changed to using Firefox instead of Internet Explorer and tried clicking remebmer me.
    Nothing works.

I eventually manage to post (with a bit of persistence) but I can't PM at all.
  • peugeot
    Is there any hope of this being sorted out or not or is it too much to ask for a straight answer out of the IT department (if they're there at all)
  • CJC
    You have to remember that the AAT IT department is one person with a Websites for Dummies book :001_tongue:
  • xSamx
    xSamx Registered Posts: 6 New contributor ๐Ÿธ
    I just had to click remember me to log in. If i dont then it doesnt let me log in at all!!
Privacy Policy