Portfolio Help

Options
emilyr
emilyr Registered Posts: 1 New contributor 🐸
Dear All,

I am wondering whether you could help me? I am currently close to finishing my intermediate level and am aware that I cannot complete it without submitting my portfolio.

I have a couple of questions:

For units 21 and 22, i did projects consisting entirely of work based evidence. does this mean that I need to put the whole project in the portfolio or just the sign off sheets? If the whole project, should it go under the work based evidence divider or in the main body of the student record?

Secondly, where does all the evidence go? If someone could give me an idea of which section this should be under than that would be great.

Also, the job description, does it have to go on that page where it has boxes and questions about your job or should there be an additional bit?

I do apologise for all the questions but I am a home study student and have never doen this before. i have tried calling a tutor for advice but they never seem to return my calls.

If anyone is able to help me on any of the above I would be ever so grateful.

Thanks,

Emily

Comments

• Rose_20
    Rose_20 Registered Posts: 15 New contributor 🐸
    Options
    Hi Emily

Yes i did put all my project into the portfolio, with the signed off sheets.
    e.g for unit 21, I put the signed off sheet at the front then all the evidence after it. Then i did the same for unit 22. etc.

I think the job description was required for unit 23, so i put that there.

I just had one folder which included my student record and portfolio, (all in one) In numbered order.

Hope that helps.:001_smile:
    If u need any further help plz let me know.
  • laurad
    laurad Registered Posts: 49 Regular contributor ⭐
    Options
    Rose_20 wrote: »
    Hi Emily

Yes i did put all my project into the portfolio, with the signed off sheets.
    e.g for unit 21, I put the signed off sheet at the front then all the evidence after it. Then i did the same for unit 22. etc.

I think the job description was required for unit 23, so i put that there.

I just had one folder which included my student record and portfolio, (all in one) In numbered order.

Hope that helps.:001_smile:
    If u need any further help plz let me know.

i did exactly this for mine too.
Privacy Policy