I am new so just wanted to say hi

jenny77
jenny77 Registered Posts: 3 New contributor 🐸
Not sure if I have posted this to the right section. Probably not knowing me:lol:

I am trying to study my aat technicain level, but finding it very hard:confused1:
I have only just tried this website and have found it very helpful so would like to thank every one who posts on here.:thumbup:

I am looking for a job in finance to help me with my understanding but like a lot of people on here do not have much experiance so am finding it very difficult.

Any way I have got a bit carried away only wanted to introduce myself as I can see I will be on here for many hours over the next year.:001_smile:

Comments

• Tasha
    Tasha Registered Posts: 19 New contributor 🐸
    Welcome

Hi Jenny
    Welcome to the forum, I now what you mean about this level being hard because it realy does step up quite a bit,but stick at it and you will get there in the end, because are plenty of people who will give you help on the forum. I have finally completed mine after a couple of retakes and am know a full member and on Friday attended the awards ceremony at the Belfry and believe me it was well worth all the hard work and graft and tears, .:001_smile:
  • jenny77
    jenny77 Registered Posts: 3 New contributor 🐸
    Well done

Thanks for the encouragement. I need it at moment. I have no life just studying oh well only 8 months to go.

Well done in completing your AAT hope you really enjoy the evening.:001_smile:
    Are you going on to study CIMA ?
  • Diannew
    Diannew Registered Posts: 2,814 Beyond epic contributor πŸ§™β€β™‚οΈ
    Hello Jenny and welcome!!!
  • mark130273
    mark130273 Registered Posts: 4,234 Beyond epic contributor πŸ§™β€β™‚οΈ
    jenny77 wrote: Β»
    Not sure if I have posted this to the right section. Probably not knowing me:lol:

I am trying to study my aat technicain level, but finding it very hard:confused1:
    I have only just tried this website and have found it very helpful so would like to thank every one who posts on here.:thumbup:

I am looking for a job in finance to help me with my understanding but like a lot of people on here do not have much experiance so am finding it very difficult.

Any way I have got a bit carried away only wanted to introduce myself as I can see I will be on here for many hours over the next year.:001_smile:

welcome to the site and hope you have lots of info the share with us all ....

good luck with what ever you are wanting to persue ........and very good luck with the job hunt . it took me 18 months of trying to get in somewere. but i have heard of people getting in after a few months......

thinks it who you know and not what you know !!!!
  • A-Vic
    A-Vic Registered Posts: 6,970 Beyond epic contributor πŸ§™β€β™‚οΈ
    Hey Jenny good luck with studies :001_smile:
Privacy Policy