HELP!!!! Late Exam entry

b4bybunny
b4bybunny Registered Posts: 4 New contributor 🐸
Hi All,

I didn't realise the closing time for online entry was 5pm today!!! I thought we had until midnight!!!

I only got paid today and so it was cutting it fine I know leaving it until today but it was top of my list to do when I got home - only then to find that I was too late!!!!

Does anyone know if I can still enter?? I tried calling but the office is only open until 5pm Monday to Friday......:cursing:

Comments

• S11AHS
    S11AHS Registered Posts: 38 Regular contributor ⭐
    Hi

Our teacher was discusin what many ppl think entry registration is till midnight but no it is 5pm

all the scenarios ive had is dat after 5pm is a fine charged to you.

you may contact aat and see if they d be kind and let you off?
  • b4bybunny
    b4bybunny Registered Posts: 4 New contributor 🐸
    Hi,

thanks for the reply. The frustrating thing is that they don't open at the weekends so i'm not going to be able to contact them until Monday now :cursing:

do you know how much the fine is?
  • smoggi
    smoggi Registered Posts: 4 New contributor 🐸
    Hi there
    I am in the same boat.
    Been arranging a house move so all money was tied up. Waited for month end pay and found that i had missed deadline.
    Really hope that late entries are accepted as i only have this one unit left personal taxation and i believe for future exams rules on taxation change and my local college wont be covering this unit again until jan 2010 at the earliest
  • smoggi
    smoggi Registered Posts: 4 New contributor 🐸
    just been on phone to student services
    late entry charge £165
    Bugger where am i gonna find that
Privacy Policy