I need Simulation supervisor

Lei Zhou
Lei Zhou Registered Posts: 13 New contributor ๐Ÿธ
Hi all,

I'm self study student for foundation level, and had passed exam.

Can anyone help me contact a supervisor for my skills test? I have no tutor nor advisor, cos i never enrolled into a centre, just registred as an exam candidate for exam before.

Any advice will be appreciated.

Thank you~~:thumbup:

Comments

• Bluewednesday
    Bluewednesday Registered Posts: 1,624 Beyond epic contributor ๐Ÿง™โ€โ™‚๏ธ
    To my knowledge you will need a study provider to actually get the simulation for you - you can't get it yourself so you will need to register with someone like BPP, Kaplan or Premier to finish the other units.
  • Lei Zhou
    To my knowledge you will need a study provider to actually get the simulation for you - you can't get it yourself so you will need to register with someone like BPP, Kaplan or Premier to finish the other units.
    Hi Bluewednesday,

Thank you for your advice.
    I just feel the enroll fee is quite high for me, around 500pound. Furthermore, 4 stimulation fee about 120pound. is there any advice to cut down the relative fees?

For example, i needn't the books and any other teaching fees against exam, cos i've already passed it.

Thank you
  • Bluewednesday
    Bluewednesday Registered Posts: 1,624 Beyond epic contributor ๐Ÿง™โ€โ™‚๏ธ
    Isn't that the price for the taught courses?

You will only need distance learning courses which I think you can buy unit by unit.

You need to investigate their websites!
  • Lei Zhou
    Isn't that the price for the taught courses?

You will only need distance learning courses which I think you can buy unit by unit.

You need to investigate their websites!

Thank you Bluewednesday, I try to contact premier as your advice.
Privacy Policy