Help Wanted - Proof reading PEV answers

SandyHood
SandyHood Registered, Moderator Posts: 2,034 mod
This is a request for genuine proof readers for my answers to the PEV paper on 1st December
I expect to get a copy of the question paper on Tuesday afternoon, and to type up my attempt at the answers on Thursday morning.

If you are genuinely able to proof read my answers you will need both a copy of the question paper and time to go through looking for oversights and errors (of all sorts).

As some of you know, I try to do this for each exam sitting.
Sadly, some volunteers in the past have wanted the answers only. I will notify when I am in a position to make the answers available, but this is not it.
Six volunteers would be plenty, and hopefully allows for all my mistakes to be picked up.

Please email me using the Subject Line
PEV Dec 2008 Proof Reading

I will send out my attempts on Thursday morning, and hopefully you will respond by Saturday afternoon.

Thank you in anticipation.
Sandy
sandy@sandyhood.com
www.sandyhood.com

Comments

• mehmet
    mehmet Registered Posts: 113 Dedicated contributor 🦉
    When do the papers go up on the site? I'd like to do it, but I wouldn't have access to the paper until then, and I think it's the week after the exam, which would be after the deadline.
  • Tracie
    Tracie Registered Posts: 25 Regular contributor ⭐
    SandyHood wrote: »
    This is a request for genuine proof readers for my answers to the PEV paper on 1st December
    I expect to get a copy of the question paper on Tuesday afternoon, and to type up my attempt at the answers on Thursday morning.

If you are genuinely able to proof read my answers you will need both a copy of the question paper and time to go through looking for oversights and errors (of all sorts).

As some of you know, I try to do this for each exam sitting.
    Sadly, some volunteers in the past have wanted the answers only. I will notify when I am in a position to make the answers available, but this is not it.
    Six volunteers would be plenty, and hopefully allows for all my mistakes to be picked up.

Please email me using the Subject Line
    PEV Dec 2008 Proof Reading

I will send out my attempts on Thursday morning, and hopefully you will respond by Saturday afternoon.

Thank you in anticipation.
    i wrote down most of my answers on scrap paper and would be happy to do this, have PCR on Thursday and would not have time till after this?
  • SandyHood
    I have sent out the proof copies, and am awaiting replies
    When I have had a chance to update my copy I will make it available
    Probably Saturday

No more offers please, and no requests just yet.
    I will put a subject line on this forum when I have my answer ready
    Sandy
    sandy@sandyhood.com
    www.sandyhood.com
  • *Sarah*
    *Sarah* Registered Posts: 172 Dedicated contributor 🦉
    Hi Sandy

I was just wondering if you will be doing any MAC answers?

• SandyHood
    If you can send me a copy of the question paper, I can have a go.
    Sandy
    sandy@sandyhood.com
    www.sandyhood.com
  • *Sarah*
    *Sarah* Registered Posts: 172 Dedicated contributor 🦉
    Hi Sandy

I don't have a copy I'm afraid, they wouldn't let me take it out of the exam with me

I believe it will be on the website at some point soon though

Sarah
Privacy Policy