Arrgghh, what a stupid mistake!

LondonMatt
LondonMatt Registered Posts: 1,110 Beyond epic contributor ๐Ÿง™โ€โ™‚๏ธ
Had BTC exam today....

....it went okay actually....but I got home....and noticed I had my jumper on backwards the whole day :blushing:

I thought I looked different when I glanced in the mirror on my way out the door :001_rolleyes:

Comments

• sarahwilson
    sarahwilson Registered Posts: 567 Epic contributor ๐Ÿ˜
    Will you be appealing your result due to this schoolboy error?:lol::lol:
  • columbia
    columbia Registered Posts: 580 Epic contributor ๐Ÿ˜
    Ah, but if you pass will you be wearing your "lucky" jumper back to front next time?
  • sarahwilson
    sarahwilson Registered Posts: 567 Epic contributor ๐Ÿ˜
    There is that to it too, you may find you cannot sit exams with your clothing on the right way round in future if you pass due to some strange pyschological block.
  • LondonMatt
    You know, you joke about wearing my jumper backwards for other exams but I am quite tempted... I thought I'd struggle at BTC but I think I did pretty damn well tbh.

My first thought when I noticed - well not my first, my first was a Homer-like 'Doh!' - was that I should wear it backwards again tommorow... I'm considering it, lol!
  • columbia
    Good for you!

And all the best for the exams!!
  • mark130273
    mark130273 Registered Posts: 4,234 Beyond epic contributor ๐Ÿง™โ€โ™‚๏ธ
    well they should give you extra marks for notworrying about your appearance?

not that they will

butthats made me laugh.....make sure i get dressed in the light tomorrow ?
  • LondonMatt
    After much careful considerations and literally minutes of dilliberations, I have made my decision: I will.... drum roll please....NOT be wearing my jumper backwards for tomorrows exam!!

Yes! I have my reasons:

Number One- I am a man of science and reason, not supersitious mumbo jumbo. I only believe in what can be measured, calculated and recorded. I do not believe walking under a ladder is bad luck, that stepping on a crack will break my back, I do not believe in horoscopes, flat earths or virgin births; they are for the infinitly stupid 'sheeple' wanting to be controlled, lead, manipulated and lied to... I do not believe the jumper is 'lucky'. I create my own 'luck':cool2:

Reason Number Two....I have to go to work after the exam, so I have to wear a shirt.
  • Cullen
    Cullen Registered Posts: 592 Epic contributor ๐Ÿ˜
    I think I sat behind you in the exam, you were the one wearing your y fronts on your head, right?
  • jkc
    jkc Registered Posts: 166 Dedicated contributor ๐Ÿฆ‰
    daft superstition of the week - if you put on ur jumper inside out or back to front u have to count to 10 before putting it right again. jus thought id pass that on.
  • atlan
    atlan Registered Posts: 21 New contributor ๐Ÿธ
    Had BTC exam today....

....it went okay actually....but I got home....and noticed I had my jumper on backwards the whole day :blushing:

I thought I looked different when I glanced in the mirror on my way out the door :001_rolleyes:

Wether you believe them or not, they say that it is supposed to be lucky if you put your underwear on inside out by mistake! So, here's hoping that jumpers have the same effect for you Matt!! :thumbup:
  • LondonMatt
    Had BTC exam today....

And I've just found out that I passed!! :thumbup:
  • AdamR
    AdamR Registered Posts: 668 Epic contributor ๐Ÿ˜
    Well with that knowledge, I would expect you to turn up at every exam from now on with your jumper on backwards! Could be lucky!
  • A-Vic
    A-Vic Registered Posts: 6,970 Beyond epic contributor ๐Ÿง™โ€โ™‚๏ธ
    And I've just found out that I passed!! :thumbup:

yeah well done you :thumbup1:
  • columbia
    Congratulations!!

A new ritual is born!

All the best.

Trace
  • Diannew
    Diannew Registered Posts: 2,814 Beyond epic contributor ๐Ÿง™โ€โ™‚๏ธ