silly question about DFS

iainiow
iainiow Registered Posts: 20 New contributor 🐸
got myself in a right tis, over this this morning - will we get the pro forma books in tomorrows DFS exam???

i just realsied that I use them from the past papers, but cant remember actually using one in the exams! are my minds fogged with mad revision and causing me to forget the DFS exam i took and failed last year??

Comments

• carla030698
    carla030698 Registered Posts: 112 Dedicated contributor 🦉
    yes, im sure we get the pro formas! hope so anyway!!!
  • jody m
    jody m Registered Posts: 7 New contributor 🐸
    yes we defo get pro formas for aat its just the cima's etc who dont get them! :) good luck!
  • umerali2003
    umerali2003 Registered Posts: 400 Dedicated contributor 🦉
    yes u will get the performas as mention by the person above me just one thing more .. make sure u show all the workings in the exams i took this paper in june this year and didnt balance any question in the 1st part but still able 2 pass just because of my neat and clean workings .. In Fra and Dfs workings carries a lot of marks
  • iainiow
    iainiow Registered Posts: 20 New contributor 🐸
    thank you for putting my mind at rest! i hope i pass this one.. not sure i can face doing it again.

good luck to EVERYONE taking DFS tomorrow.
  • carla030698
    carla030698 Registered Posts: 112 Dedicated contributor 🦉
    I can do the simple income statement and balance sheet with the journals perfectly, its just all the other questions that go a bit wrong! I can get bits of them right but theres not a chance of me remembering it all, certainly not the written thinking questions!!! :001_unsure:
Privacy Policy