Whats next you lot?

sarahwilson
sarahwilson Registered Posts: 567 Epic contributor ๐Ÿ˜
Once we've all done our exams this week and finished dragging the chief examiners name through the mud, what's everyone planning to do next?

I'm going to get myself all simulated up til Tech level by the end of February and decided which exams to do June in January.

Comments

• Esme
    Esme Registered Posts: 711 Epic contributor ๐Ÿ˜
    I've got FRa tomorrow then ECR in June (and possibly FRA re sit) Then going to Glastonbury to forget about it all for 5 crazy days, then begin on Technician level and the end will be in clear view I hope!!
  • A-Vic
    A-Vic Registered Posts: 6,970 Beyond epic contributor ๐Ÿง™โ€โ™‚๏ธ
    sleep lol

o and enjoy christmas before studying for ecr
  • Esme
    Enjoy Christmas first!!? My first ECR assignment is due 24th Dec... Cruel!!!:thumbdown:
  • melissaburns123
    melissaburns123 Registered Posts: 3 New contributor ๐Ÿธ
    just a ques if you failed your exam in december does that mean you wont pass the course ?
  • Esme
    If you fail you have to re take the exam.
  • A-Vic
    Esme wrote: ยป
    Enjoy Christmas first!!? My first ECR assignment is due 24th Dec... Cruel!!!:thumbdown:

Am studying through college so just sit final exam in june :thumbup1:

24th december man that is cruel
  • sarahwilson
    sarahwilson Registered Posts: 567 Epic contributor ๐Ÿ˜
    Thats shabby doing assignments in the 24th:thumbdown:
  • agatha
    agatha Registered Posts: 41 Regular contributor โญ
    i booked a trip to Iclenad (not the shop :lol:) I will be hunting for northern lights
  • agatha
    agatha Registered Posts: 41 Regular contributor โญ
    ICELAND :thumbup1:
  • A-Vic
    agatha wrote: ยป
    i booked a trip to Iclenad (not the shop :lol:) I will be hunting for northern lights

ooo am off there after exams for bog offs lol
  • PAMDILL
    PAMDILL Registered Posts: 721 Epic contributor ๐Ÿ˜
    I will be getting geared up for Christmas, unfortunately my son's birthday is on Christmas Day. So have twice the pressie buying to do.
  • lessci
    lessci Registered Posts: 180 Dedicated contributor ๐Ÿฆ‰
    Between now and Christmas Eve, I'm Fully booked up for all evenings except Sundays, so just a bit busy, Still at Coleege til the 17th December, where we're diong loads of work on Unit 10 projects, Auditing Module After Christmas break for about 6 weeks, then PEV, Cash Management, Probably PCR resits, and die or nervous exhaustion in July.
    ;)
Privacy Policy