FRA Task 1.6 TB

Options
nic86
nic86 Registered Posts: 9 New contributor 🐸
Hi everyone....

In the exam i could not get the first TB to balance.... I was out by something ridiculous like 17k! I have printed it off again and had another go but still no luck.... Has anybody else printed it off or knows the balancing figure for that question? Pretty sad i know but i have done really well in all past papers so it is niggling me what i am getting wrong on this paper.....
Thanks in advance.....
:001_smile:

Comments

• hanapospis
    hanapospis Registered Posts: 111 Dedicated contributor 🦉
    Options
    nic86 wrote: »
    Hi everyone....

In the exam i could not get the first TB to balance.... I was out by something ridiculous like 17k! I have printed it off again and had another go but still no luck.... Has anybody else printed it off or knows the balancing figure for that question? Pretty sad i know but i have done really well in all past papers so it is niggling me what i am getting wrong on this paper.....
    Thanks in advance.....
    :001_smile:

Hi,

My balancing figure is 360 314. the same as I have in the exam. I have sent you a private message with it.
  • nic86
    Options
    Thanks for that, i had another go this afternoon and got the same answer as you, I have no idea what went wrong in the exam :confused1:
    Cant wait until February... Im so impatient..
  • nic86
    Options
    I know what i did..... Took total Sales and Purchase figures instead of Net!!!! D'oh!
  • arleneld
    arleneld Registered Posts: 56 Regular contributor ⭐
    Options
    Hello Hanapospis,

Could you send me the credit side of the tb that = 360,314, I am £19,375 out ???

Thanks
Privacy Policy