Sandy's Answer PEV Dec 2008

SandyHood
SandyHood Registered, Moderator Posts: 2,034 mod
If you put
Sandy's Answer PEV Dec 2008
as your subject line.
I have set up my out of office message to send you an almost instant email which includes both my answer and a copy of the exam paper.
You do need to be exactly right with the subject line, an error could mean no answers.
As it works in the out of office mode, you also receive my out of office first, then the email with the answer follows.

By all means let me know if you spot any errors in my answer (or even in the question paper)
I hope it is a help.

Clearly these answers take time to produce and perhaps need a little modification after, but I think they give some reassurance and peace of mind.

If you do find them useful, please consider making a donation to http://www.justgiving.com/Cerebral-Connections
These young people would welcome your generosity to help them raise not only funds for The Neurosurgical Unit at Birmingham Children's Hospital , but also an awareness of their own particular conditions. They want to educate people about their different disabilities; there are trillions of cerebral connections in the brain.
Further information about the organisation is available at http://www.cerebralconnections.org/index.html
Sandy
sandy@sandyhood.com
www.sandyhood.com

Comments

• SandyHood
    Make sure your subject line is correct
    Sandy's Answer PEV Decqq2008
    arrived and didn't work because there were 2 spaces between Dec and 2008

and
    Sandy's Answer PEV Dec 08 was just wrong
    Sandy
    sandy@sandyhood.com
    www.sandyhood.com
  • mahdi87
    mahdi87 Registered Posts: 121 Dedicated contributor 🦉
    hi sandy i did send you message but i still havnt recieved nothing yet anyway have you prepared the dfs answers??

thanks

regads
    mahdi
  • lork
    lork Registered Posts: 97 Regular contributor ⭐
    Sandy,

Thank you very much for taking the time to prepare these answers. Much appreciated.
  • mahdi87
    mahdi87 Registered Posts: 121 Dedicated contributor 🦉
    lork did u get just section 2 answers?? cos when i opened the answer file i found secyion 2 twice???
    taaa
  • lork
    Section 1 and Section 2 are on different tabs (bottom left of screen) so you'll need to click on the other tab to see Section 1. If you double click on the pale blue line across the middle of the page, the split screen will disappear and may make it a little easier for you to read.
  • SandyHood
    Lork
    Thank you for the donation to http://www.justgiving.com/Cerebral-Connections
    Sandy
    sandy@sandyhood.com
    www.sandyhood.com
  • umerali2003
    umerali2003 Registered Posts: 400 Dedicated contributor 🦉
    sandy have u done MAC ????
  • SandyHood
    No
    Sandy
    sandy@sandyhood.com
    www.sandyhood.com
  • umerali2003
    umerali2003 Registered Posts: 400 Dedicated contributor 🦉
    r u planning 2 do that paper ???
  • Pigpen
    Pigpen Registered Posts: 331 Dedicated contributor 🦉
    Hi Sandy

Thanks for the answers - Haven't looked at them yet but wanted to say thanks.

Gill Anderson aka Pigpen
  • King of the Mountains
    King of the Mountains Registered Posts: 66 Regular contributor ⭐
    Thank you Sandy, you go to alot of trouble.
  • nikdan123
    nikdan123 Registered Posts: 11 New contributor 🐸
    Can we get the PEV answers yet or not?
  • nikdan123
    nikdan123 Registered Posts: 11 New contributor 🐸
    never mind got them...think i will be definitely resitting now haha x
  • SandyHood
    Thank you

Thank you for the donations - here is quote from Mark who is the key organiser
    Hi Sandy

we had 5 donations since yesterday total of £40 which is great. thank you. it all going to help raise money for a new scanner to help doctors treat children with brain tumors while on the operating table.

This the lastest video of Rafe who is one of our members just in case your students what to now what we do at Cerebral connections.

http://info.itvlocal.com/cen_rafe.shtml
    Sandy
    sandy@sandyhood.com
    www.sandyhood.com
  • novemv
    novemv Registered Posts: 27 Regular contributor ⭐
    hey

hello
    can we get the PCR anwser please. so when are you planning to do the pcr anwser??? please let us know..
  • Amber
    Amber Registered Posts: 3 New contributor 🐸
    Hey Sandy,

Thanks for the answers.

Do you have info regarding the way papers are marked? I noticed after the PCR exam I made an error in the opening stock which gave an erroneous sales volume figure. The next two questions (1.2 & 1.3) involved calculations using this value thus this error was carried through to give different answers but the correct technique was used. Is this ok to pass?

Thanks a lot!
    Amber
  • lork
    Amber,

According to my tutor, if you make an error, and then use your own figure afterwards, you only lose marks for the error the first time it is made. If, by subsequently using your own figure on another task, you are able to show competence and get the question right with the wrong figure (if that makes sense!), you still get credit.
  • novemv
    novemv Registered Posts: 27 Regular contributor ⭐
    loool amber i had the same mistake as you... and that question was on my mind too!!!
Privacy Policy