AAT Exam Questionnaire

spurschic1@yahoo.com
spurschic1@yahoo.com Registered Posts: 94 Regular contributor ⭐
Has anyone had an email asking them to do a questionnaire about our exams? I bet after our posts on here there'll be a lot of honest answers lol! :huh:

Comments

• twinmeister
    twinmeister Registered Posts: 122 Dedicated contributor 🦉
    Yes I received the e-mail questionnaire too. I recognise your name from the deleted thread, so maybe we've been hand picked because we were so vociferous in our disapproval if the exam?

My difficulty with the exam was the number of fiddly conversions and calcs, not the layout or wording. Shame they weren't actually being considered, but all questionnaires have limitations i guess.

Re-read the exam paper and saw some obvious mistakes I have made (like the pilot's salaries).

Wondering if they will disallow the relevant/irrelevant costs questions as everyone seems to be saying it was on the syllabus, even our tutor.
  • Spacemen3
    Spacemen3 Registered Posts: 1 New contributor 🐸
    I gave everything a 6. Let's see what happens!
  • any2002uk
    any2002uk Registered Posts: 88 Regular contributor ⭐
    i did not got any email!?
  • mazzy
    mazzy Registered Posts: 13 New contributor 🐸
    Has anyone had an email asking them to do a questionnaire about our exams? I bet after our posts on here there'll be a lot of honest answers lol! :huh:

I got one too and had some input on that thread!
  • CathG
    CathG Registered Posts: 145 Dedicated contributor 🦉
    I received a questionnaire - but didn't contribute to the thread that was pulled. I think it's being sent out to all exam entrants at all levels. I've just taken PEV at technician level.
  • electika
    electika Registered Posts: 10 New contributor 🐸
    I did PLB, havent said anything on forums actually about how differant it was to past papers, so perhaps they randomly send out the questionaire.
  • Pinchy
    Pinchy Registered Posts: 38 Regular contributor ⭐
    Yes I received the e-mail questionnaire too. I recognise your name from the deleted thread, so maybe we've been hand picked because we were so vociferous in our disapproval if the exam?

My difficulty with the exam was the number of fiddly conversions and calcs, not the layout or wording. Shame they weren't actually being considered, but all questionnaires have limitations i guess.

Re-read the exam paper and saw some obvious mistakes I have made (like the pilot's salaries).

Wondering if they will disallow the relevant/irrelevant costs questions as everyone seems to be saying it was on the syllabus, even our tutor.
    twinmeister - by 'pilots salaries' did you mean that they should not have been included in the overhead allocation table? I struggled for ages to decide and in the end did not include them as they are direct in my opinion but nobody seems to have done the same! Thanks.
  • A-Vic
    A-Vic Registered Posts: 6,970 Beyond epic contributor 🧙‍♂️
    i did to but sat the FRA
Privacy Policy