Sandy's Answer PCR Dec 2008

SandyHood
SandyHood Registered, Moderator Posts: 2,034 mod
If you would like to look at my answers to the recent PCR exam, I have set up my out of office reply. If you type
Sandy's Answer PCR Dec 2008

as your subject line.

I have set up my out of office message to send you an almost instant email which includes my answer.
You do need to be exactly right with the subject line, an error could mean no answers.
As it works in the out of office mode, you also receive my out of office first, then the email with the answer follows.

By all means let me know if you spot any errors in my answer, note that this has not been proof read so there may be gliches. I hope it is a help.

Clearly these answers take time to produce and perhaps need a little modification after, but I think they give some reassurance and peace of mind.

If you do find them useful, please consider making a donation to http://www.justgiving.com/Cerebral-Connections

These young people would welcome your generosity to help them raise not only funds for The Neurosurgical Unit at Birmingham Children's Hospital , but also an awareness of their own particular conditions. They want to educate people about their different disabilities; there are trillions of cerebral connections in the brain.
Further information about the organisation is available at http://www.cerebralconnections.org/index.html
Sandy
sandy@sandyhood.com
www.sandyhood.com

Comments

• SandyHood
    Someone asked for my answers by sending a PM
    Please don't, afterall there is no email address to send to
    As you can imagine, I get a lot of requests.
    Please email me using the precise words I put in the first message on this thread. That will trigger the response.
    Sandy
    sandy@sandyhood.com
    www.sandyhood.com
  • SandyHood
    I have made a couple of ammendments
    Thank you Clare for being observant

Sandy
    Sandy
    sandy@sandyhood.com
    www.sandyhood.com
  • novemv
    novemv Registered Posts: 27 Regular contributor ⭐
    Thanks sandy for the pcr anwser!!! I was waiting for it long time ago!!!
  • SandyHood
    novemv
    I am glag you found it helpful.
    I started looking at MAC J2011 yesterday, and hope to have completed that paper by Wednesday afternoon.
    I will put up a post when it is in a fit state to distribute.

Please don't email me until it is, or email me for other exams until they are ready.
    Sandy
    sandy@sandyhood.com
    www.sandyhood.com
  • sdeabill
    sdeabill Registered Posts: 17 New contributor 🐸
    oh i thought this was the answers to PCR exam 2011 :(, sorry sandy you may have a few emails from me.
  • SandyHood
    I have handwritten answers to MAC J11 and PEV J11
    Email your name and address and I'll pop a copy in the post, or wait until I have scanned them in to be available as an email attachment.

Please only email me for posted answers at this stage.
    Sandy
    sandy@sandyhood.com
    www.sandyhood.com
  • SandyHood
    If you send me an email with the following subject lines I will send you an email with a PDF attachment of my hand-written answer to the appropriate exam:
    PEV J11
    MAC J11

Now a plea for charity:-

My son is Mark Mayer. He has a form of Cerebral Palsy called Worster Drought Syndrome. WDS affects speech and eating. He is also Hard of Hearing and has to use Hearing aids. He has a wheelchair that has to use as he can not walk long distances.

Mark has become chairperson of the Worster Drought Syndrome Support Group. This organisation supports children and adults with WDS.

Each year the group hold a family day where the children, parents and people who have WDS can meet up and share their experiences. The day gives a great support to all the WDS suffers but relies on donations to enable it to go ahead.

If you find my answers help, or wish to show appreciation of any support I’ve given you, please consider making a donation to the Worster Drought Syndrome Support Group; http://www.justgiving.com/WDS-SG
    Alternatively, donations can be made by texting WSS80 and your amount to 70070 (but this method cannot be gift-aided)

Thank you
    Sandy
    Sandy
    sandy@sandyhood.com
    www.sandyhood.com
  • oh confused one
    oh confused one Registered Posts: 128 Dedicated contributor 🦉
    Thank you Sandy - had a good look and am more certain now that I have failed :-(
Privacy Policy