Put your bos to the test

A-Vic
A-Vic Registered Posts: 6,970 Beyond epic contributor 🧙‍♂️
Well peeps ive put my boss (chartered accountant) to the test between me and my work collegue we have set my boss the task of doing this years exam papers.

Hahahaha

Tonight he has to do IAC and tomorrow he has to do mine FRA lets just see what happens!

You should get yours to do it too.

(foot note already had a text saying he has to go to nottingham tomorrow :lol::lol::lol:)

Comments

• Shadow
    Shadow Registered Posts: 24 New contributor 🐸
    lol

Thats agreat idea! How did u manage 2 persuade him? And who will b supervisin him whilst hes doin it?
  • A-Vic
    Shadow wrote: »
    Thats agreat idea! How did u manage 2 persuade him? And who will b supervisin him whilst hes doin it?

he took it home with him just waiting to see how he went on - we will see tomorrow
  • Shadow
    Shadow Registered Posts: 24 New contributor 🐸
    lol

Cant he cheat dat way? He might get help frm the internet or might be looking at some text books to help him. Obviously he'l want 2 pass to show his employees hes capable of it. lol
    Btw who will be marking it, the answers arnt on the website yet? Let us know if he passes or not! :lol: x
  • A-Vic
    Shadow wrote: »
    Cant he cheat dat way? He might get help frm the internet or might be looking at some text books to help him. Obviously he'l want 2 pass to show his employees hes capable of it. lol
    Btw who will be marking it, the answers arnt on the website yet? Let us know if he passes or not! :lol: x

lol for sure i will he says he hasnt had time to do it yet? seasonal busy time hehe
Privacy Policy