HMR&C Payslips

Options
Poodle
Poodle Registered Posts: 711 Epic contributor ๐Ÿ˜
A proforma payslip is now available to download via the HMR&C website

http://www.hmrc.gov.uk/agents/sa361.pdf

This will be of help to those clients who cannot pay electronically or in the absence of a populated payslip actually do prefer to send a cheque to settle their tax

Poodle

PS if some one would please tell me how you substitute the complete link address for one worg e.g. 'here' I wouuld be most oblidged:001_smile:

Comments

• Dean
    Dean Registered Posts: 646 Epic contributor ๐Ÿ˜
    Options
    Poodle wrote: ยป
    PS if some one would please tell me how you substitute the complete link address for one worg e.g. 'here' I wouuld be most oblidged:001_smile:

Presumably, you have just copied and pasted the link into you message area? If so, this is why it isn't working properly. When you create a message and want to insert a 'here' type link you have to click on 'insert link' above the message area (the icon below the smiley face).

When you then paste your hyperlink into it you notice that it appears within your message 'twice'. Just changed the text of the later part, something like this:

Here:tongue_smilie:

Regards

Dean

p.s. the link just comes back to this thread.
  • Dean
    Dean Registered Posts: 646 Epic contributor ๐Ÿ˜
    Options
    Thanks for the post too! Now we don't get the agent statements this could come in handy!!

Regards

Dean
  • Poodle
    Poodle Registered Posts: 711 Epic contributor ๐Ÿ˜
    Options
    Thank you Dean

I will give that a go next time.

You are correct regarding the payslip and the decision not to send payslips out to agents made by HMR&C at such a crucial time.

Poodle
  • deanshepherd
    deanshepherd Registered Posts: 1,809 Beyond epic contributor ๐Ÿง™โ€โ™‚๏ธ
    Options
    The easier way to create a link is to just type the word you want to link, highlight it, then click the link button and type in your address.
Privacy Policy