Unit 10 project

Options
Amelia
Amelia Registered Posts: 18 New contributor 🐸
could anyone can help me with the project. I do not work in accounts and this gonna be quite tough for me to get any idea where to start, not much help from my totor.

i would appreciate it.

could u pls email me on guppy197-other@yahoo.co.uk

thanks a lot,

am

Comments

• speegs
    speegs Registered Posts: 854 Epic contributor 🐘
    Options
    check your email. I have replied to you.
  • Amelia
    Options
    thanks
  • speegs
    speegs Registered Posts: 854 Epic contributor 🐘
    Options
    Hi Amelia

Your email address has just bounced back so here is what I wrote.....

I am a qualifed aat and also a Member In Practice and I will happily try to guide you through your unit 10 project. Firstly please tell me are you doing the case study? If you are then that is great. If you are not then I suggest you go back to your college and ask for the case study to work. This is because if you do not work in accounts they cannot expect you to come up with a problem to resolve. I hope that makes sense.

Also, where are you based? If you are in or around London perhaps we could meet up somewhere neutral one weekend to discuss your project? I do not charge, I am just happy to help as I was one of the few lucky people who found the project fairly simple.

Please feel free to send me a private message.

Speegs
  • Amelia
    Options
    hi,

sorry messed up with with my email, can u try one more on:
    guppy197-other@yahoo.co.uk.

actually I have just finished my simulation and now planning to start the project. well, my college do not provide with case study, maybe I should ask them
  • NERDEE
    NERDEE Registered Posts: 6 New contributor 🐸
    Options
    hi im doing the case study D1989, it is almost identical to a past one in the kaplan book (Delmar). could u send me anything u think may help me pleeese

golam.rahim@btinternet.com
  • camillalat
    camillalat Registered Posts: 2 New contributor 🐸
    Options
    hi, I'm doing the same case study, could you advise what kind of weaknesses you found and recommendation for them, thanks

camillalat@gmail.com
Privacy Policy