Unit 32 Professional Ethics

Tube
Tube Registered Posts: 27 Regular contributor ⭐
Hi all,

Is there anyone that has completed the Unit 32 Professional Ethics simulation? I'm due to sit my simulation in the next couple of weeks and need to get hold of some past simulations to practice on.

I am studying with BPP and there is only one simulation in the back of their text book. Does anyone have any past papers that they can email to me?

Please could you PM me if you have.

Comments

• lucysuds
    lucysuds Registered Posts: 6 New contributor 🐸
    If anybody has any, please can you pm me too. I have also got the BPP books and they really dont have much in the way of practice questions!

Cheers in advance! :thumbup:
  • A-Vic
    A-Vic Registered Posts: 6,970 Beyond epic contributor 🧙‍♂️
  • Tube
    Thanks for the link A-Vic. It came in handy and things are little clearer.

I now need some practice questions to do on this unit. If anyone has any, please could you PM me.

Thanks in advance.
  • lucysuds
    lucysuds Registered Posts: 6 New contributor 🐸
    same here please!!:thumbup1:
  • A-Vic
    A-Vic Registered Posts: 6,970 Beyond epic contributor 🧙‍♂️
    Tube wrote: »
    Thanks for the link A-Vic. It came in handy and things are little clearer.

I now need some practice questions to do on this unit. If anyone has any, please could you PM me.

Thanks in advance.

Have you got the ozborne unit 32 professional ethics book there are lots in that and a lot of the same came up in the paper

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Professional-Ethics-AAT-Diploma-Pathway/dp/1905777043/ref=sr_1_36?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1233153534&sr=1-36
  • Tube
    I had a look at the osbourne website for the Professional Ethics book. It seems that the answers come in a seperate pack which you also have to pay for if I'm not mistaken.

I know this may sound a bit cheeky but if anyone has the book and the answers, could they be PM'd to me somehow?

I also had a search on the forums and it seems that before they did the website up there used to be a sample simulation. Would anyone know where I could find it?
  • imota
    imota Registered Posts: 23 New contributor 🐸
    Hello tube

I have made my exam last week and I find that easier.
    If you want I can digitizer osborne simulations, this book have 2 simulations I just have solutions for simulations 1. If you want I have as well my notes, which I have been taken from Osborne books which I think it is useful.

If you are interesting email me imota@hotmail.co.uk
  • Tube
    Hi Imota,

Thanks for the offer, but a little late.

I had my exam yesterday morning and have just found out my result.

I have to go back for additional questions next week.

I may be on the forum again soon asking for help on these......
  • jackieshep
    jackieshep Registered Posts: 68 Regular contributor ⭐
    Tube wrote: »
    Hi Imota,

Thanks for the offer, but a little late.

I had my exam yesterday morning and have just found out my result.

I have to go back for additional questions next week.

I may be on the forum again soon asking for help on these......
    Hi Tube

I know it sounds obvious, but have you actually looked at the professional ethics from the AAT, it's worth printing out a copy, I found it reiterated what the text books are trying to explain. I found it helpful trying to think "outside the box".

Good luck with the additional questions
  • Tube
    I need some help.

Did anyone on this forum take the Professional Ethics Unit 32 exam last Thursday at BPP Shepherds Bush?

If there is, please could someone jog my memory as to what Task 9 was about. For the life of me I can't remember and I have to an additional question on this area of the unit. :confused1:

Thanks
  • agatha
    agatha Registered Posts: 41 Regular contributor ⭐
    hi
    i think that was the question about getting phone call from estate agent who wanted financial statements of your client for last 3 years plus reassurance that he will be able to pay the rent? ...or was it about your friend who asked you for help? (his boss offered him money for covering him and said he will lose his job if he refuse?) sorry that's all i remember :001_unsure:
Privacy Policy