Still waiting?

Options
13»

Comments

• Arianna
    Arianna Registered Posts: 20 New contributor 🐸
    Options
    :001_tongue: Oh no Lily! Congrats to the passers!
  • jax
    jax Registered Posts: 19 New contributor 🐸
    Options
    lily wrote: »
    oh my god i have just checked my aat account and i didnt have it set for email. I have been sat here since 5pm waiting for an email it has been torture. how stupid could i be!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111

Id you press the send exam results it takes you off the listing. If you have an AAT account you are automatically entred to get your results by e mail...so you probably just took your name off the list. But I think it will be too late to have an effect.
  • charlotte_d
    charlotte_d Registered Posts: 12 New contributor 🐸
    Options
    jax wrote: »
    This is really as bad as it gets I think. I am now competing for the last one to know contest...
    I remember goin going on a course called controlling stress, their theory was to stand in the longest que you could find...in it!:mad2:
    princess wrote: »
    i did that 2!!!!
    i did that thisafternoon too? anyone know if it will go to original email addy or new one??? desperate to get these!
  • jax
    Options
    how long ago did you change it?
  • charlotte_d
    Options
    jax wrote: »
    how long ago did you change it?

about midday today
  • jax
    Options
    should have no impact I would not have thought. AAT used to have a deadline for requesting to have your results e mailed which was about 2 weekd prior to the exam results being released, I would have thought that changes would not happen instantly...but hey I am still waiting for mine so I could be wrong!...not helping much really am I!!!!
    If all else fails we will have to wait till the morning
  • charlotte_d
    Options
    do they appear on here in the morning? if so what time as im not in work so cant even check that email! want to know before i arrive at college for OCMC with the same tutor! hopefully com through before i go to bed or i wont sleep!
  • carla030698
    carla030698 Registered Posts: 112 Dedicated contributor 🦉
    Options
    Anyone still waiting??? im convinced theyv forgot me! Do they still send them in the middle of the night???
  • Debs2809
    Debs2809 Registered Posts: 42 Regular contributor ⭐
    Options
    Carla I'm still waiting too.... Drinking wine but I'm feeling totally sick!!!
  • carla030698
    Options
    im just getting fed up of waiting, i keep thinkin im guna just switch it of in a minute and check in the mornin, everytime i put the laptop down i pick it back up within 5 mins lol x
  • Debs2809
    Options
    I changed my email address to my home one this afternoon, I'm wondering if that has effected things!!!
  • carla030698
    Options
    I did that this morning because I couldnt wait until the morning, looks like im not going to have a choice the way things are going! x
  • jax
    Options
    Last time I got results through they where posted at 0104hrs so unless things have changed they can come through at anytime. The results can be viewed on the AAT website as from 0800hrs tomorrow.
    This wait is killing me!
  • charlotte_d
    Options
    hmm seems to be the ones who have changed their email addys today that havnt yet received them! guess we will have to wait until the morning!
  • carla030698
    Options
    Its cruel making us sit here like this!!! I think its easier to not have em by email!!!
  • jax
    Options
    I think that is me out of here. I have a strange feeling that I have inadvertantly requested not to have my results sent by e mail. Anyway I can view them in the morning...sat the exam in december a few more hours is not going to hurt too much. On top of that noone has said they have just received their results in a while so I think that is the end of that.
    Good luck everyone.
  • Debs2809
    Options
    Who's still waiting ??????
  • jax
    Options
    I think I am addicted...I can't leave my computer. I need my results or to be shot either way will have the same effect!:crying:
  • charlotte_d
    Options
    its past 8 - why cant we get results yet?!?!?!?!
  • jpooley1988
    jpooley1988 Registered Posts: 23 New contributor 🐸
    Options
    > December 2008 exam results
    >
    >
    > PCR - SUCCESSFUL
    > Section 1 - Y
    > Section 2 - Y
    >
    > PEV - SUCCESSFUL
    > Section 1 - Y
    > Section 2 - Y
    >

:D:D:D:D:D:D

I got my results through hotmail at 18:12 last night..
Privacy Policy