Thread removed???

axl2derv
axl2derv Registered Posts: 172 Dedicated contributor ๐Ÿฆ‰
Hi,

Does anybody know anything about a thread that was on here from someone about female accountants being up there own arse? I saw it this afternoon but the site went down so I couldn't read it. I was looking forward to reading it tonight but it has gone.

Anybody else see it?

Comments

• diane79
    diane79 Registered Posts: 37 Regular contributor โญ
    Hi,

Does anybody know anything about a thread that was on here from someone about female accountants being up there own arse? I saw it this afternoon but the site went down so I couldn't read it. I was looking forward to reading it tonight but it has gone.

Anybody else see it?

I saw it too earlier when I was at work, I saw a reply from Ambitious on another thread and that said they had been banned.
  • axl2derv
    I saw it too earlier when I was at work, I saw a reply from Ambitious on another thread and that said they had been banned.

Do you know what it said as I couldn't open it?
  • fatandforty
    fatandforty Registered Posts: 553 Epic contributor ๐Ÿ˜
    I read it all and it pretty much said that women should be kept barefoot and pregnant in the kitchen! Another man joined in and stuck up for women then the original idiot had a go at him too and said he should go and shave and the world would get some sort of equilibrium if women weren't in the workplace!
  • peugeot
    peugeot Registered Posts: 624 Epic contributor ๐Ÿ˜
    Sounds like somebody was having a bad day then!
  • axl2derv
    Damn!!! Sounded like a good read. I take it he was bannned and possibley expelled?
  • axl2derv
    Is there any more posts about it on here?
  • fatandforty
    fatandforty Registered Posts: 553 Epic contributor ๐Ÿ˜
    Looking at the threads from Ambitious that have been left on here he sounded very normal. I wonder what on earth happened to make him so bitter and twisted? That is assuming he really is a man!
  • axl2derv
    Looking at the threads from Ambitious that have been left on here he sounded very normal. I wonder what on earth happened to make him so bitter and twisted? That is assuming he really is a man!

I am assuming that his female boss has sacked him today or made him feel degraded.
  • A-Vic
    A-Vic Registered Posts: 6,970 Beyond epic contributor ๐Ÿง™โ€โ™‚๏ธ
    I am assuming that his female boss has sacked him today or made him feel degraded.

Hes been banned from the site look at chat forum
  • columbia
    columbia Registered Posts: 580 Epic contributor ๐Ÿ˜
    Unfortunately he has been on here all afternoon under the name of *datainput* officer, doing much the same as he did yesterday, the AAT say he has been banned but doubt if that will stop him.
  • sarahwilson
    sarahwilson Registered Posts: 567 Epic contributor ๐Ÿ˜
    I saw all his threads yesterday they were diabolical!! He said that people who had failed their exams should just resign themselves to photocopying all their lives or the dole queue, that the AAT qualification was mickey mouse, women should stay at home and any that were in an accounting role were only in it because their bosses were clowns, etc etc.

I think maybe his photocopier had left him for an AAT qualified woman!!:laugh:
  • Gem7321
    Gem7321 Registered Posts: 1,438 Beyond epic contributor ๐Ÿง™โ€โ™‚๏ธ
    He's been back today as *Data Input* officer - rambling again about the AAT being a laughable qualification and having a go at some of the working mothers on here. He's toned it down a bit from yesterday though!
  • taskey
    taskey Registered Posts: 1,800 Beyond epic contributor ๐Ÿง™โ€โ™‚๏ธ
    still pretty rude though

Tracy
  • sarahwilson
    Oh yes very rude and I'm surprised they are letting him slate the qualification and student members like he is doing. Hes a disgrace.
  • taskey
    it is a shame - i know the forums are for everyone, but if we could log in with our aat numbers, maybe when this happens on the forums, then these poeple will get their qualifications etc removed.

all that hard work that they put in would then be wasted. that is my view anyway

just makes you feel a bit worthless when you have worked so hard and then an individual comes on here tearing you and your qualifications to pieces.

Tracy
  • Gem7321
    I've seen previous posts from him stating that people should stick at the AAT because it's a good, recognised qualification that will set you in good stead for the future!

I think maybe he's failed his exams or something and he's taken it really badly.
  • sarahwilson
    Balls to him Tracey, he must some sad individual to devote so much time to saying the same thing over and over again. Chin up lass, we've had sex this century I bet he hasn't:lol:
  • taskey
    at least we know where we are in our lives - we are all different but we all want the same thing - we want to better ourselves.

he must have to keep his hands busy - doing all that typing

tracy
  • PAMDILL
    PAMDILL Registered Posts: 721 Epic contributor ๐Ÿ˜
    yET *DATA INPUT* Officer had been posting on here for a couple of months before Wednesday and sounded pretty normal.

I was actually wondering yesterday if he/she had just got out of bed the wrong side and felt like having a go at everyone and anyone.

Either that or someone had hijacked their account.

Need to see what happens today.

I could not get past front screen of forum at all on Wednesday I take it that must have been when everything was getting tidied up?
  • A-Vic
    A-Vic wrote: ยป
    Hes been banned from the site look at chat forum

sorry i stand corrected
  • Gem7321
    I've had a PM from James saying it is actually the same person but they haven't banned him as he will just come back with a new account under a different name. Apparently they're taking steps to identify him so they can take some disciplinary action.
  • A-Vic
    I've had a PM from James saying it is actually the same person but they haven't banned him as he will just come back with a new account under a different name. Apparently they're taking steps to identify him so they can take some disciplinary action.

Yep had the same email
  • Monsoon
    Monsoon Registered Posts: 4,071 Beyond epic contributor ๐Ÿง™โ€โ™‚๏ธ
    women should stay at home and any that were in an accounting role were only in it because their bosses were clowns, etc etc.

I think maybe his photocopier had left him for an AAT qualified woman!!:laugh:

I am the boss :001_tt2:

Yes, poor chap seems to have been slighted. Maybe we can get his address and post him some vinegar for that chip on his shoulder? :cool2:
  • sarahwilson
    LOL you have to feel sorry for them don't you.:lol:
  • A-Vic
    LOL you have to feel sorry for them don't you.:lol:

nope lol
  • sarahwilson
    No me either really, with any luck he'll become trapped in the photocopier at 5 to five tonight and no one will realise until next wednesday:lol:
Privacy Policy