I can't believe it is work again in the morning

troy
troy Registered Posts: 275 Dedicated contributor 🦉
Hi...
I have that major down Sunday evening feeling :thumbdown:

For those that have read recent threads i have had the last week off, to worry about the recent exam results (so my bosses think), but actually to prevent all the banners and rather embarrassing pics of me when i was i kid, as i am now the grand old age of 40 (and for the young ones on here...yes, we had cameras when i was a child :lol:)

The down side is that i do not really want to go! What a surprise?
This is only following on from Vic's Friday post.....a day that i am already looking forward to!!!:thumbup1:

Comments

• Jan
    Jan Registered Posts: 654 Epic contributor 🐘
    Troy, if you want to be even more depressed, read this -

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-1135410/Middle-age-depression-Why-IS-rise.html

Something to look forward to. :thumbdown:

I too get that Sunday night down feeling - don't know why as I like my job and when I am there I'm OK. In fact although we work hard we also have quite a laugh!

Ps It's my birthday soon, which I also find depressing, not becasue I'm older but because it is no longer exciting - I've even organised my own night out!
  • A-Vic
    A-Vic Registered Posts: 6,970 Beyond epic contributor 🧙‍♂️
    Jan wrote: »
    Troy, if you want to be even more depressed, read this -

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-1135410/Middle-age-depression-Why-IS-rise.html

Something to look forward to. :thumbdown:

I too get that Sunday night down feeling - don't know why as I like my job and when I am there I'm OK. In fact although we work hard we also have quite a laugh!

Ps It's my birthday soon, which I also find depressing, not becasue I'm older but because it is no longer exciting - I've even organised my own night out!

Aww Jan

Its your birthday pressys and party time enjoy hun - remember were here for a good time not a long time :001_smile:
Privacy Policy