New Username for Peugeot

Steve Collings
Steve Collings Registered Posts: 997 Epic contributor ๐Ÿ˜
Hi Guys,

I've decided to withdraw as "Peugeot" and use my real name instead (for clarity reasons) so could I ask my mates who signed up to be a friend to "befriend" me again, please, they are:

Bluewednesday
X5wranger
Baggybooks
Blobbyh
Yellowharley
Taskey
Julia
Barry
Cornflower
Alice White
(and last but by no means least) Speegs

Cheers guys

Steve

Comments

• A-Vic
    A-Vic Registered Posts: 6,970 Beyond epic contributor ๐Ÿง™โ€โ™‚๏ธ
    ha i know when am not wanted lol
  • Steve Collings
    Sorry A Vic, I couldn't see you on my old control panel thing (which I never knew how to work in the first place)!!:001_wub:
  • A-Vic
    Sorry A Vic, I couldn't see you on my old control panel thing (which I never knew how to work in the first place)!!:001_wub:

hehe sorry only teasing - but you will always be known as peugeot :001_smile:
  • blobbyh
    blobbyh Registered Posts: 2,415 Beyond epic contributor ๐Ÿง™โ€โ™‚๏ธ
    A-Vic wrote: ยป
    ... you will always be known as peugeot...

Too right Vic. Don't trust this Steve Collings bloke, he could be a troll...
  • Steve Collings
    Ha ha!!

Definitely not a troll. I'm the genuine article!:thumbup1:
  • blobbyh
    Still don't trust you "Steve Collings". Did a quick Google search on your name and came up with this;

http://srange.net/index.php

This bloke even set up a Forums page on his website, presumably so his fans can discuss how great he is.

Peugeot is a legend, Steve Collings is a legend in his own mind! Only Annette can verify if you are the true Peugeot, Mr Collings!!! Where is she when we need her?!
  • Bluewednesday
    Bluewednesday Registered Posts: 1,624 Beyond epic contributor ๐Ÿง™โ€โ™‚๏ธ
    Let me have a quick check - yep he's the genuine article!

I would know that turn of phrase anywhere.

Shall I ask him something personal to see if he knows it??????
  • blobbyh
    Think I'm coming to the conclusion that Annette and Steve are one and the same person in a "Dr Jekyll and Sister Hyde" kind of way...
  • Bluewednesday
    I wish! It would be so handy if I knew as much as Steve and so lucky for Steve if he was as good looking at me!!! (Anyone who has seen my picture will know that that is a joke)
  • taskey
    taskey Registered Posts: 1,800 Beyond epic contributor ๐Ÿง™โ€โ™‚๏ธ
    it will take some getting used to - as you do get used to tag names rather than real names

Tracy
  • Steve Collings
    Still don't trust you "Steve Collings". Did a quick Google search on your name and came up with this;

http://srange.net/index.php

This bloke even set up a Forums page on his website, presumably so his fans can discuss how great he is.

That is definitely not me!!! Besides he's a "ph" and I'm a "V"!!
  • A-Vic
    ok to much time messing on the net but Blobbyh is this you with the dodgy music list hmmmmm

http://www.last.fm/user/blobbyh
  • Bluewednesday
    That can't be Blobby's play list - he would have some Take That, Boyzone and Will Young on there for sure!
  • blobbyh
    Are you trolling there Annette? Are you also Ambitious/Data Input Officer in addition to being peugeot?

Actually, I do have tracks by all three of those on my MP3 player - Rule the World, Baby Can I Hold You and All Time Love - all beautiful songs and hey if it sounds good, it must be good. Having said that, my most recent downloaded albums were by Machine Head, Rumpelstiltskin Grinder and Kings of Leon.
  • A-Vic
    Are you trolling there Annette? Are you also Ambitious/Data Input Officer in addition to being peugeot?

Actually, I do have tracks by all three of those on my MP3 player - Rule the World, Baby Can I Hold You and All Time Love - all beautiful songs and hey if it sounds good, it must be good. Having said that, my most recent downloaded albums were by Machine Head, Rumpelstiltskin Grinder and Kings of Leon.

oi get off my music lol

watched kings of leon last year at reading didnt know much of theres before then but am hooked as for machine head nuff said
  • Bluewednesday

I am also Blobbyh - did no one tell you???
  • blobbyh
    I am also Blobbyh - did no one tell you???

Goddamn, well that must make me Baggybooks then. I'll send myself a quick PM to see if I can get her on here...
  • Baggybooks
    Baggybooks Registered Posts: 522 Epic contributor ๐Ÿ˜
    Ummm. I'm here? What's going on? Is there a party?
  • blobbyh
    Toadface wouldn't like this, the ACCA's Steve and Annette hijacking the lowly chat threads...
  • Baggybooks
    Lowly? Some of our best work is here!
  • blobbyh
    Lowly? Some of our best work is here!

Yep, and some of our lowest work was also our best...

There's something not right here. You never see Annette/Peugeot or Paul20whatever/CJC or blobbyh/Baggybooks online at the same time. And I also think A-Vic/Mark could be the the same judging by the spelling...

Could Gem be Buff?
  • Baggybooks
    Well, as I proved to you on many occasion - it's all possible. I could list all my aliases - but that would you make you explode.
  • Steve Collings
    After this week I'm not sure i know who I actually am!!:laugh:

Thank God for Fridays!

Best wishes
    Steve
  • blobbyh
    But why the sudden name change? Has he been doing something so despicable that if he moved into your neighbourhood, adults would want to punch him and small children would be kept safely from him? Could peugeot actually be...

... a banker?
  • Steve Collings
    You have a very vivid imagination Robert!!:laugh:

I decided to change my username because people on here send me PM's and email me and call me 'Steve'. Peugeot came about because when I first started to post on the forums (about 5 years ago) I then drove a Peugeot and that was the only username that would actually let me register at the time, so it sort of stuck.

I also decided to change my username on the AccountancyStudents forum simply because they now have a forum called 'Steve's Q&A Forum - Q&A's with Steve Collings' where I post up frequently asked technical questions and offer answers so it looked at bit strange when someone called 'Peugeot' was answering the questions!! so rather than have 1 username for AAT and another for AS it made sense just to change it.

It was nothing to do with upsetting my next door neighbours or screaming at children or being the grumpy old man at number 6!!:thumbup1:

Best regards
    Steve
  • blobbyh
    My imagination is like my language. Colourful.

Just glanced at the "Poaching Clients" tagline on the MIP forum thinking it might be a recipe. Much prefer 'em boiled myself - clients that is, not MIP's...
  • mark130273
    mark130273 Registered Posts: 4,234 Beyond epic contributor ๐Ÿง™โ€โ™‚๏ธ
    cry cry cry...........................not wanted either !!!!!!!!!!!

:crying::crying::crying::crying::crying:
  • A-Vic
    cry cry cry...........................not wanted either !!!!!!!!!!!

:crying::crying::crying::crying::crying:

and :lol::lol::lol:
  • mark130273
    mark130273 Registered Posts: 4,234 Beyond epic contributor ๐Ÿง™โ€โ™‚๏ธ
    gee thanks a-vic LOVE you too !!
  • A-Vic
    Forums divided

(Phewww spelt right)

Is it my imagination or is there a forum divide happing?

Call me soft or whatever you want but personally am bored of it as am sure you are too, i get enough at of it work as am sure you lot do too:glare:

call it ego's or bulling but thats what it is i know its not an idea world or anything but dont we choose to be here so tarzans stop beating your chests and trolls go find a brigde to sleep under.

and little kiddies play nice
Privacy Policy