What sites do you vist daily?

Comments

• Diannew
    Diannew Registered Posts: 2,814 Beyond epic contributor ๐Ÿง™โ€โ™‚๏ธ
    Noone every thinks they're boring!....best to just admit it and start the healing process...Now repeat after me "My name is DianneW, and I am boring"

:001_tt2:

:lol::lol:

Oh how cruel............friends with Mark12304:lol:

Now repeat after me" My name is LondonMatt" and I know how to insult a lady:lol:
  • LondonMatt
    LondonMatt Registered Posts: 1,110 Beyond epic contributor ๐Ÿง™โ€โ™‚๏ธ
    jkc wrote: ยป
    BBC have your say webpage (very theraputic) rant about the
    state of our country. Todays topic - Scotish drinking legislation
    and community sentences are they tough enough.
    I hate that site, they pre-apporve your posts and there's no real back and forth debates/arguments :thumbdown:

I stick to the channel 4 news forums to rant about the state of the country - quite mod heavy, but theres enough fanatics on there to guarantee an argument every day... great fun :thumbup:
  • rachy1975
    rachy1975 Registered Posts: 366 Dedicated contributor ๐Ÿฆ‰
    i am currently looking at (as well as aat!!) moussaka recipes to make tomor night.....but think i will stick to my nans old cook book as they are to fancy on the net!!!
  • Diannew
    I hate that site, they pre-apporve your posts and there's no real back and forth debates/arguments :thumbdown:

I stick to the channel 4 news forums to rant about the state of the country - quite mod heavy, but theres enough fanatics on there to guarantee an argument every day... great fun :thumbup:

One of those fanatics being you:lol:
  • jkc
    jkc Registered Posts: 166 Dedicated contributor ๐Ÿฆ‰
    ee thanks matt
    ill try that one.
  • LondonMatt
    Oh how cruel............friends with Mark12304:lol:

Now repeat after me" My name is LondonMatt" and I know how to insult a lady:lol:
    Oh yes, I know how to insult a lady.... I insult them every day...most times without even trying too... just smiling at them seems to cause offence most times....:confused1:
  • LondonMatt
    One of those fanatics being you:lol:

Me! Fanatical?!?!? Only about you baby :cool2:

smiley, smiley :lol:
  • Diannew
    Oh yes, I know how to insult a lady.... I insult them every day...most times without even trying too... just smiling at them seems to cause offence most times....:confused1:

I seem to remember this is not the first time you have got me.........so....I see what you mean.
  • Cullen
    Cullen Registered Posts: 592 Epic contributor ๐Ÿ˜
    As a victim of both my sons, son number 1 asked for a deposit on buying a property, moved out but comes home every night for a hot home cooked dinner, clean underwear (at least he wears some) and more money. His parents look upon it as an investment in our future.

Are we gullible?

Do I need to research into these sites that London Mat has argumentals on as a toughening exercise. Should I eschew the gentle humanity displayed by Diannew. Am I living in current misery for the forlorn hope of a nice home in my dotage?
  • LondonMatt
    jkc wrote: ยป
    ee thanks matt
    ill try that one.

You should, but I must warn you, we may be friends now - brothers in arms if you like, struggling against the AAT beomoth - but meet me in another online realm and I will DESTROY YOU!!! :cursing:

...in a debate on the sentencing guidelines of scotish alcoholics....unless we agree of course....then we may unite to do battle against those ignoramus that think different...ly
  • rachy1975
    rachy1975 Registered Posts: 366 Dedicated contributor ๐Ÿฆ‰
    does anyone have these money ties with daughters....seems like its always sons??!!!
    they do say boys stay at home longer as they know when they are onto a good thing.....lol
    ive had this discussion with mine and we have decided i am leavin before him!!!!

:huh:
  • LondonMatt
    I seem to remember this is not the first time you have got me.........so....I see what you mean.
    I know...what can I say?? I have a natural talent for it...:huh:::001_unsure:

:001_smile:
  • Diannew
    Me! Fanatical?!?!? Only about you baby :cool2:

smiley, smiley :lol:

A smooth talking boring accountant who takes pleasure in arguing/debating and insulting women.....................boy they defo broke the mold when they made you.........................:lol::lol:
  • Diannew
    Cullen wrote: ยป
    As a victim of both my sons, son number 1 asked for a deposit on buying a property, moved out but comes home every night for a hot home cooked dinner, clean underwear (at least he wears some) and more money. His parents look upon it as an investment in our future.

Are we gullible?

Do I need to research into these sites that London Mat has argumentals on as a toughening exercise. Should I eschew the gentle humanity displayed by Diannew. Am I living in current misery for the forlorn hope of a nice home in my dotage?

Well thats how I see it................I have told both my son's they had better marry someone who likes me...because I ain't going in an old folks home...I am moving in with them..............and I have a list of things I am going to do...
    keep all my money in the bank and let them buy me everything....
    Spill drinks all over the clean carpets...
    NEVER clean my bedroom...
    Leave them all my dirty dishes...

The list goes on.............I can't wait:lol::lol:
  • taskey
    taskey Registered Posts: 1,800 Beyond epic contributor ๐Ÿง™โ€โ™‚๏ธ
    i cant wait for my kids to grow up and have their own place - boy am i gonna trash it!!!!!
  • LondonMatt
    Hmmmm.... How can I put this gently...I don't think you are 'man' enough for the sites I visit... These are some rough and tumble websites with some pretty hardcore arguing, full of menace, spin and nuances that the average man just can't handle... '99% need not apply' is our motto...

...alright, we stole that from the marines, but that just shows how manly our debating is...even the MARINES are scared of us!!!
  • Diannew
    I know...what can I say?? I have a natural talent for it...:huh:::001_unsure:

:001_smile:

Never mind one day someone may give you lessons in how to treat a lady.........I won't hold my breath:lol::lol:
  • LondonMatt
    A smooth talking boring accountant who takes pleasure in arguing/debating and insulting women.....................boy they defo broke the mold when they made you.........................:lol::lol:
    Yeah I broke the mold! they needed a new mold after I came long! In fact 'The Mould' is nickname one the ladies gave me once :cool2: :cool2:
  • Diannew
    Hmmmm.... How can I put this gently...I don't think you are 'man' enough for the sites I visit... These are some rough and tumble websites with some pretty hardcore arguing, full of menace, spin and nuances that the average man just can't handle... '99% need not apply' is our motto...

...alright, we stole that from the marines, but that just shows how manly our debating is...even the MARINES are scared of us!!!

Please Cullen.......don't turn out like LondonMatt....................I think we can only put up with one of him on here:lol::lol:

He picks on ladies..................do you really want to be "MAN" enough to do that:lol:
  • Diannew
    Yeah I broke the mold! they needed a new mold after I came long! In fact 'The Mould' is nickname one the ladies gave me once :cool2: :cool2:

Mould...or Mouldy:lol:

Nasty green stuff that needs zapping with bleach:lol::lol:
  • Cullen
    Will you be my sensei and I your grass hopper and teach me to kick butt?

I want to be awful and fearsome and scary. I want Diannew to dive for cover when she sees my name on the forums!

Fee Fie Fo Fumm......( actually that sounds a bit pantomime)

What sound scary on a forum? Insults? Threats? Inappropriate smilies?
  • Diannew
    taskey wrote: ยป
    i cant wait for my kids to grow up and have their own place - boy am i gonna trash it!!!!!

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

May I just say I loooove your little pink piggie...it brings a smile to me every time I see it.
  • A-Vic
    A-Vic Registered Posts: 6,970 Beyond epic contributor ๐Ÿง™โ€โ™‚๏ธ
    Ooooh!! tell me more about ebaby buyers:lol::lol:

they hide in cuboards and doorways and jump out when you least expect it (shudders) :lol:
  • LondonMatt
    Please Cullen.......don't turn out like LondonMatt....................I think we can only put up with one of him on here:lol::lol:

He picks on ladies..................do you really want to be "MAN" enough to do that:lol:
    Theres nothing wong with me!! I am the very definition of what a man is, Atlas himself! Cullen could do worse than me as his mentor

And I have never picked on a lady.....well thinking about it, thats not exactly true, I once picked my nose whilst sitting on a lady.... but that was just foreplay...:huh:
  • Cullen
    Foreplay,eh? Is that when you say "brace yourself"?
  • LondonMatt

I want to be awful and fearsome and scary. I want Diannew to dive for cover when she sees my name on the forums!

I will be your sensay, but only if you promise to never abuse the power I will bestow upon you. I will teach you some pretty awesome insults like 'plonker' - I'll give you that one free of charge - but you must use these powers wisely, to do good and to fight against injustice and corruption where ever you see it....

Now then, about my pay....I hear you have a spare room now that your sons have left??....adopt me.
  • LondonMatt
    Foreplay,eh? Is that when you say "brace yourself"?
    :lol: I only use that technique on special occasions....if you use it too often, it loses its passion and intensity
  • taskey
    taskey Registered Posts: 1,800 Beyond epic contributor ๐Ÿง™โ€โ™‚๏ธ
    :lol::lol::lol::lol:

May I just say I loooove your little pink piggie...it brings a smile to me every time I see it.

thanks I love it too
  • Diannew

well it ain't Fee Fie Fo Fumm..:lol:

But keeping in the Panto scene............look out behind you:lol:I think someone from London is behind you.

And why do you want to be scary and kick butt?
  • Diannew
    :lol:
    Theres nothing wong with me!! I am the very definition of what a man is, Atlas himself! Cullen could do worse than me as his mentor

And I have never picked on a lady.....well thinking about it, thats not exactly true, I once picked my nose whilst sitting on a lady.... but that was just foreplay...:huh:

:lol::lol: You get more irisistable every minute...not
Privacy Policy