Award Ceremony?

Nearlythere!
Nearlythere! Registered Posts: 7 New contributor ๐Ÿธ
Hi does anyone know how to go about attending an award ceremony if your are distance learning? I have just had my Unit 10 accepted which was my last unit!!

I have trained with Premier Training who are excellent. I live in North Scotland but would travel to Swindon or Lincs if there aren't any presentations in Scotland?

Thanks.

Comments

• Diannew
    Diannew Registered Posts: 2,814 Beyond epic contributor ๐Ÿง™โ€โ™‚๏ธ
    Hi does anyone know how to go about attending an award ceremony if your are distance learning? I have just had my Unit 10 accepted which was my last unit!!

I have trained with Premier Training who are excellent. I live in North Scotland but would travel to Swindon or Lincs if there aren't any presentations in Scotland?

Thanks.

Well done...it is a good feeling isn't it:thumbup:

I would like to know if anyones knows where the nearest award ceremony is for people in cheshire...and when it is....thank you
  • X5wrangler
    X5wrangler Registered Posts: 170 Dedicated contributor ๐Ÿฆ‰
    Well done Nearlythere, you are there!:001_smile: Don't worry about you having done it by distant learning. I did mine by Premier Training as well. It is the AAT who will contact you with all the details and when and where it is. There is a choice of venues for you with dates so you pick first and second choices. I wasn't sure whether to go or not but I did and glad I did! It was a good evening and I really enjoyed it and couldn't quite believe it was me going up for my certificate!!!
  • mark130273
    mark130273 Registered Posts: 4,234 Beyond epic contributor ๐Ÿง™โ€โ™‚๏ธ
    Well done...it is a good feeling isn't it:thumbup:

I would like to know if anyones knows where the nearest award ceremony is for people in cheshire...and when it is....thank you

well think its in liverpool.............i'll take you there if you want too.....

lol

pick up my award while im there of cause !!!
  • Diannew
    well think its in liverpool.............i'll take you there if you want too.....

lol

pick up my award while im there of cause !!!

I don't know offers with one hand then puts LOL....typical.:lol::lol:
  • mark130273
    ok............retract the lol then.................

by the wy did oyu get my hello in college.........i left it with one of oyur students !!
  • Diannew
    ok............retract the lol then.................

by the wy did oyu get my hello in college.........i left it with one of oyur students !!

No.....when was that:001_tongue:
  • mark130273
    last week............be about 7 ish..........2 girls going up n lift chatting about bookeeping with you and i left a message to say "hi from mark off the forum"

guess they never said hi ??
  • Diannew
    last week............be about 7 ish..........2 girls going up n lift chatting about bookeeping with you and i left a message to say "hi from mark off the forum"

guess they never said hi ??

No they didn't sorry.
    Hope they were saying nice things about me:lol::lol:
  • jh999
    jh999 Registered Posts: 17 New contributor ๐Ÿธ
    I believe there is an awards ceremony in York in the summer, but don't hold me to it
  • mark130273
    No they didn't sorry.
    Hope they were saying nice things about me:lol::lol:

cant repete what they said.......ladies are present............

nah......they were just fretting over these and i quote " stupid credit and debits !"

hahahahaha:tongue_smilie:
Privacy Policy