Home For everyone Chat and off-topic discussion
Current updates regarding coronavirus (Covid-19) and the precautions AAT are taking will be continually updated on the below page.

Please check this link for the latest updates:
We hope you are all safe and well and if you need us we will be here. 💚


Euro-gazillions

BuffBuff Trusted RegularRegistered Posts: 275
Being the nice chappie I am, I have decided that with my last £1.50 on my online lottery account, I will purchase an extra ticket for tomorrow night's unbelievably big amount of £85m Jackpot, and I will use the 1st numbers given (one per person per post)

I need 5 numbers between 1 and 50

then 2 following numbers between 1 and 9

Please state which category number you are supplying.

This is a contractual written promise that I will split equally the winnings (if any) gained from the numbers supplied (over and above £100) as I cannot be bothered posting / bank transferring anything less.
«1

Comments

  • Gem7321Gem7321 Experienced Mentor DevonMAAT, AAT Licensed Accountant Posts: 1,438
    8!
  • fatandfortyfatandforty Experienced Mentor Registered Posts: 553
    number 4 in category 1-9
  • AdamRAdamR Experienced Mentor Registered Posts: 668
    Number 31, main pool. Good luck!
  • AdamRAdamR Experienced Mentor Registered Posts: 668
    Gem7321 wrote: »
    8!

    Which pool?!
  • BuffBuff Trusted Regular Registered Posts: 275
    i'm actually feeling pretty lucky with the bingo win and the savings over the past few weeks, so may as well have a stab at this too :-)

    I might even bob a few quid on the Irish too - that's quality. I always used to win on their, until the bookies closed down :(
  • LondonMattLondonMatt Experienced Mentor Registered Posts: 1,110
    37

    :001_smile:
  • Paul24Paul24 Experienced Mentor Registered Posts: 578
    28 cheers j!
  • BuffBuff Trusted Regular Registered Posts: 275
    One more - Gem, what does Aidan think?
  • A-VicA-Vic Expertise Guaranteed Registered Posts: 6,970
    26 - and if you win marry me :lol:
  • DiannewDiannew Font Of All Knowledge Registered Posts: 2,814
    Buff wrote: »
    Being the nice chappie I am, I have decided that with my last £1.50 on my online lottery account, I will purchase an extra ticket for tomorrow night's unbelievably big amount of £85m Jackpot, and I will use the 1st numbers given (one per person per post)

    I need 5 numbers between 1 and 50

    then 2 following numbers between 1 and 9

    Please state which category number you are supplying.

    This is a contractual written promise that I will split equally the winnings (if any) gained from the numbers supplied (over and above £100) as I cannot be bothered posting / bank transferring anything less.

    If I am Right you need one more number between 1-50......

    14

    Good Luck.
  • BuffBuff Trusted Regular Registered Posts: 275
    A-vic ... you'd marry a lettuce?
  • BuffBuff Trusted Regular Registered Posts: 275
    Dianne,

    Sowwy hun, all picked out - I did need a 1 - 9 number, but I chose 3 (being the number of letters in AAT) - speak soon guys / gals
  • DiannewDiannew Font Of All Knowledge Registered Posts: 2,814
    Buff wrote: »
    A-vic ... you'd marry a cabbage?

    She would not just be marrying a cabbage it would be a very RICH cabbage:lol::lol:
  • A-VicA-Vic Expertise Guaranteed Registered Posts: 6,970
    Buff wrote: »
    A-vic ... you'd marry a cabbage?

    well i almost married a spud once but thats a whole new thread one day when i know you a lot better :lol::lol::lol::lol:
  • BuffBuff Trusted Regular Registered Posts: 275
    A-Vic wrote: »
    well i almost married a spud once but thats a whole new thread one day when i know you a lot better :lol::lol::lol::lol:


    :blushing:

    And that DOESN'T happen often!
  • DiannewDiannew Font Of All Knowledge Registered Posts: 2,814
    Buff wrote: »
    Dianne,

    Sowwy hun, all picked out - I did need a 1 - 9 number, but I chose 3 (being the number of letters in AAT) - speak soon guys / gals


    No problem...................good luck any way.
  • DiannewDiannew Font Of All Knowledge Registered Posts: 2,814
    A-Vic wrote: »
    well i almost married a spud once but thats a whole new thread one day when i know you a lot better :lol::lol::lol::lol:

    Did he always get" smashed":lol::lol:
  • A-VicA-Vic Expertise Guaranteed Registered Posts: 6,970
    Diannew wrote: »
    Did he always get" smashed":lol::lol:

    nar to thick skined lolol :lol::lol::lol::lol:
  • A-VicA-Vic Expertise Guaranteed Registered Posts: 6,970
    :laugh:well i think if he wins now dianne i think he should share it with you because of the dissappointment of now taking your number tut
  • BuffBuff Trusted Regular Registered Posts: 275
    my original post didn't mention sharing with just the people who gave me the numbers - I have far many more friends on here than those who give me the numbers. It will be split equally :-) Just, the people who gave the numbers are guaranteed a share - the rest of you will have to be my friend (hahaha, blackmail friendship FTW!)
  • A-VicA-Vic Expertise Guaranteed Registered Posts: 6,970
    Buff wrote: »
    my original post didn't mention sharing with just the people who gave me the numbers - I have far many more friends on here than those who give me the numbers. It will be split equally :-) Just, the people who gave the numbers are guaranteed a share - the rest of you will have to be my friend (hahaha, blackmail friendship FTW!)

    oooo how green and cabbagegy your looking today (that do it?) lol
  • DiannewDiannew Font Of All Knowledge Registered Posts: 2,814
    A-Vic wrote: »
    :laugh:well i think if he wins now dianne i think he should share it with you because of the dissappointment of now taking your number tut

    Ahhhhh..... well story of my life(violins playing) :lol::lol:

    Maybe like you I should avoid smooth talking cabbages promising a share of millions.:lol::lol:
  • A-VicA-Vic Expertise Guaranteed Registered Posts: 6,970
    My gawd tho what would you do with that kind of money

    personally my top 5 would be:-

    1 World music rock tour with the band of my choice
    2 Hair cut by Jennifer An hair dresser
    3 Get heston Bartholmaue to cook me a meal (minus food poisioning)
    4 Join Chris Moyles and the crew on the mountain
    5 buy fantasy Island
  • Gem7321Gem7321 Experienced Mentor DevonMAAT, AAT Licensed Accountant Posts: 1,438
    1. Buy a house
    2. Pay the rest of my mum and dads mortgage
    3. Go on a really nice holiday to buy a holiday home
    4. Donate some to chairty
    5. Save the rest so we never have to work again

    At the moment I'd do anything just for £25,000!
  • DiannewDiannew Font Of All Knowledge Registered Posts: 2,814
    A-Vic wrote: »
    My gawd tho what would you do with that kind of money

    personally my top 5 would be:-

    1 World music rock tour with the band of my choice
    2 Hair cut by Jennifer An hair dresser
    3 Get heston Bartholmaue to cook me a meal (minus food poisioning)
    4 Join Chris Moyles and the crew on the mountain
    5 buy fantasy Island


    You would probably ditch the cabbage and go off with a younger "swede" if you had all that money:lol::lol:
  • BuffBuff Trusted Regular Registered Posts: 275
    Diannew wrote: »
    You would probably ditch the cabbage and go off with a younger "swede" if you had all that money:lol::lol:


    Nice

    :thumbup1:
  • DiannewDiannew Font Of All Knowledge Registered Posts: 2,814
    Buff wrote: »
    Nice

    :thumbup1:

    Sorry...it was not my intention to end my day upsetting a cabbage:001_wub:
  • PAMDILLPAMDILL Experienced Mentor Registered Posts: 717
    Gem7321 wrote: »
    1. Buy a house
    2. Pay the rest of my mum and dads mortgage
    3. Go on a really nice holiday to buy a holiday home
    4. Donate some to chairty
    5. Save the rest so we never have to work again

    At the moment I'd do anything just for £25,000!
    Never mind doing anything for £25K I come cheap, anything for £1200
  • AdamRAdamR Experienced Mentor Registered Posts: 668
    PAMDILL wrote: »
    Never mind doing anything for £25K I come cheap, anything for £1200

    £1200?!:laugh:

    If I won the jackpot I'd do the usual - pay off the mortgage, buy an island, give some to charity etc and just sit on the rest and live on the interest. It's all right spending it all but how do you cope once its all gone?
  • mark130273mark130273 Font Of All Knowledge Registered Posts: 4,234
    erm..........ask for a pay rise in work ???
Sign In or Register to comment.