One more unit to go

A-Vic
A-Vic Registered Posts: 6,970 Beyond epic contributor ๐Ÿง™โ€โ™‚๏ธ
Woohoo had another unit signed off last night the dreaded unit 15 (phewww) just the ECR to sit - talk about leaving the worst till last - but then at least thats it - can move on the Deploma.

Must admit i am a little worried i found this a lot more intence compaired to last year so whats next going to be like?

Comments

• Pigpen
    Pigpen Registered Posts: 331 Dedicated contributor ๐Ÿฆ‰
    Well done you !

I have one more unit of Technician left to sit in June !

Exam place already booked! :thumbup1:
  • Esme
    Esme Registered Posts: 711 Epic contributor ๐Ÿ˜
    How are u finding ECR compared to FRA? I much prefered FRA, I don't like all this costing and absorption malarky!
  • A-Vic
    Esme wrote: ยป
    How are u finding ECR compared to FRA? I much prefered FRA, I don't like all this costing and absorption malarky!

So true but am slowly getting it but all i can do is give it my best go. The FRA i found hard also and was convinced id failed but didnt.
  • A-Vic
    Pigpen wrote: ยป
    Well done you !

Cheers Piggy (loving the new pic)
  • Diannew
    Diannew Registered Posts: 2,814 Beyond epic contributor ๐Ÿง™โ€โ™‚๏ธ
    Well done you !

:lol::lol: what a classy sassy pig.....much nicer than the other one:lol::lol:
  • taskey
    taskey Registered Posts: 1,800 Beyond epic contributor ๐Ÿง™โ€โ™‚๏ธ
    well done, i have had my foundation signed off and am now awaiting my certificate. i preferred ECR over FRA. passed ECR 1st time, but had to sit FRA 4 times.

I am now doing the unit 10 and PEV and PCR exam in june (not booked them yet!!)

Tracy
  • A-Vic
    taskey wrote: ยป
    well done, i have had my foundation signed off and am now awaiting my certificate. i preferred ECR over FRA. passed ECR 1st time, but had to sit FRA 4 times.

Tracy

I was talking to my tutor last night and i said am sure that the FRA is accountancy practise where as ECR is more for industry so it fully depend in what sector you work in how you find the unit.
  • Esme
    Esme Registered Posts: 711 Epic contributor ๐Ÿ˜
    A-Vic wrote: ยป
    I was talking to my tutor last night and i said am sure that the FRA is accountancy practise where as ECR is more for industry so it fully depend in what sector you work in how you find the unit.

I've only ever working in industry so maybe I will get the hang of ECR once I go over it more. I find when ever I get through each unit the first time I don't really understand much. After really studying each chapter it slowly starts to sink in!
  • Pigpen
    Pigpen Registered Posts: 331 Dedicated contributor ๐Ÿฆ‰
    Thanks - Glad you like the new glamour pig!
  • A-Vic
    wow and just had work experience accepted too cool
  • PAMDILL
    PAMDILL Registered Posts: 721 Epic contributor ๐Ÿ˜
    taskey wrote: ยป

Tracy
    I am supposed to be sitting PEV & PCR in June as well but struggling with PEV so possibly defer PCR until December.
  • jilbo
    jilbo Registered Posts: 197 Dedicated contributor ๐Ÿฆ‰
    Thanks - Glad you like the new glamour pig!

She's a doll:thumbup:!!
Privacy Policy