Home For everyone Chat and off-topic discussion
Current updates regarding coronavirus (Covid-19) and the precautions AAT are taking will be continually updated on the below page.

Please check this link for the latest updates:
We hope you are all safe and well and if you need us we will be here. 💚

AdamR banned???

Comments

• DiannewDiannew Font Of All Knowledge Registered Posts: 2,814
    Good Morning

Good Morning.....campers!! ( sorry ) Gangmembers:lol::lol:
  • SeanyBoySeanyBoy Experienced Mentor Registered Posts: 553
    Diannew wrote: »
    Good Morning.....campers!! ( sorry ) Gangmembers:lol::lol:

good morning to all!! :001_smile:

And matt that comment you made yesterday was uncalled for!! and i quote "that matt is such a card"
  • LondonMattLondonMatt Experienced Mentor Registered Posts: 1,110
    SeanyBoy wrote: »
    good morning to all!! :001_smile:

And matt that comment you made yesterday was uncalled for!! and i quote "that matt is such a card"

What comment you talking about? When I called you a tea boy? A subordinate? A clown??

PS I don't know what a "card" is…..a birthday? A 'get-well-soon? A visa? Or a Capital One maybe? Yeah, that’s it, I'm a Capital One card…..Capital as in London, and One as in gansta no1... :thumbup1:
    LondonMatt wrote: »
    What comment you talking about? When I called you a tea boy? A subordinate? A clown??

PS I don't know what a "card" is…..a birthday? A 'get-well-soon? A visa? Or a Capital One maybe? Yeah, that’s it, I'm a Capital One card…..Capital as in London, and One as in gansta no1... :thumbup1:

I have no idea.:confused1: something the farmer said yesterday.... AND YES THE CLOWN COMMENT!! I AM NO RIFF RAFF I HAVE YOU KNOW!

I am more the classy gangster type..
  • LondonMattLondonMatt Experienced Mentor Registered Posts: 1,110
    Oh yeah :laugh: I suggested you were riff-raff, lol. That’s a phrase you don't hear often nowadays, riff-raff. Bit like ragamuffin, bumpkin or ruffian, not used.

I think we should use older words like that…..makes us more classy ruffians
    So what gang related activities are we going to carry out today??

I think 1st thing we need to do is put the molls back in their place!! they were running wild yesterday and i think they got slightly ahead of themselves!! it would be good the hear them grovelling today! :laugh:

And then demote the farmer! He is the one to watch i can assure you!

And then i suppose we could hijack a couple threads.. after a few bottles of pink champers!
  • jilbojilbo Well-Known Registered Posts: 197
    CJC wrote: »
    I'm sure I can rustle up another bottle :001_smile:

:ohmy: CJC I need to get out more! I dreamt that you came to vist me with wine, wasn't pink champagne but rose wine!
  • farmergilesfarmergiles Font Of All Knowledge Registered Posts: 1,693
    jilbo wrote: »
    :ohmy: CJC I need to get out more! I dreamt that you came to vist me with wine, wasn't pink champagne but rose wine!

Now that is sad, very sad:lol::lol:

apparently CJC has this effect on the molls... id check there wasnt anything in that pink champagne last night! to be honest i felt a bit weird too last night!
    apparently CJC has this effect on the molls... id check there wasnt anything in that pink champagne last night! to be honest i felt a bit weird too last night!

The Two Bottle's I had Hic had no hic affect on me what so ever hic.........

I am the leader of a Gang.....with complete power over all it's members....now I know that is not a dream!!!!!!!!!:lol::lol:
  • jiltjilt Font Of All Knowledge Registered Posts: 2,903
    Hi Guys, have had major problems this morning with this damn forum :cursing: and have had to register under a different name. Didn't want to confuse the boys so thought I'd use my old work name as it's not too different to jilbo and keep my avatar for now.
    jilt wrote: »
    Hi Guys, have had major problems this morning with this damn forum :cursing: and have had to register under a different name. Didn't want to confuse the boys so thought I'd use my old work name as it's not too different to jilbo and keep my avatar for now.

They are very easily confused, Jill:lol::lol:

And I am NOT going to be demoted, you can't demote a Godfather!!!!!!:mad2:
  • CJCCJC Font Of All Knowledge Registered Posts: 1,657
    I'm sure there's something meaningful and Freudian to be drawn from that. Maybe you need therapy or just another drink :lol:
  • CJCCJC Font Of All Knowledge Registered Posts: 1,657
    A demi-godfather? And thence a semi-demi-godfather
    They are very easily confused, Jill:lol::lol:

its a done deal FG (me and matt agreed via pm's) u have now been demoted to head of dusting!

THERE IS NO ARGUMENT ABOUT IT NOW DUST THE COFFEE MACHINE!!
    Shouldn't that be a tea urn :lol:
    Shouldn't that be a tea urn :lol:

we ran out of pg tips! only coffee now im afraid:thumbup:

funds are low with the crunch and all....
    :ohmy: come on gangsters this moll needs your help! The boss has no idea what's he's doing, is hovering around my desk again, and he smells of stale beer :mad2: Not good for a classy moll :thumbdown:
    :ohmy: come on gangsters this moll needs your help! The boss has no idea what's he's doing, is hovering around my desk again, and he smells of stale beer :mad2: Not good for a classy moll :thumbdown:

send him off on holiday early, tell him you can manage very well in his absence and "PS, what about a payrise?":lol::lol:

we can send giles in with his maids outfit and his feather duster to distract your boss.. and when he least expects it BAM!!! the drive by emails knock him from his chair and into a deep sleep!

Then giles just skips away in his high heels dusting all the light switches as he passes!
    its a done deal FG (me and matt agreed via pm's) u have now been demoted to head of dusting!

THERE IS NO ARGUMENT ABOUT IT NOW DUST THE COFFEE MACHINE!!

I am well over qualified for dusting but I can do a good job, I've already been doing it as "Godfather" 'cos you lot are just scruffy youngsters:lol::lol:
    At least I can strip, service and rebuild the coffee machine (echos of a previous life)
    Think I'm going to vomit :eek: Think of the maldives girl!!!
    we can send giles in with his maids outfit and his feather duster to distract your boss.. and when he least expects it BAM!!! the drive by emails knock him from his chair and into a deep sleep!

Then giles just skips away in his high heels dusting all the light switches as he passes!

Anything, anything :crying:
    Think I'm going to vomit :eek: Think of the maldives girl!!!

its a sorry sight but we cant have a fairy as godfather of the gang!! let the real men do that job and the "fairy" men can get on with the dusting.... did i just hear matts name:confused1:

Have I missed something...whilst it appears I am the only member actually doing the "W" word ( sounds quite rude that:lol:)

Who is Giles..................ahhhhhhhhhhh......just realised...must be all that pink chapagne blotting the memory.......FG...:lol:

Can I have a large........strong......black....coffee please Seanyboy.....no sugar...

Thank's
    I am well over qualified for dusting but I can do a good job, I've already been doing it as "Godfather" 'cos you lot are just scruffy youngsters:lol::lol:
    At least I can strip, service and rebuild the coffee machine (echos of a previous life)

Why do you need to.. Strip...first......wouldn't that be a Health and Safety issue:lol::lol:
    Have I missed something...whilst it appears I am the only member actually doing the "W" word ( sounds quite rude that:lol:)

Who is Giles..................ahhhhhhhhhhh......just realised...must be all that pink chapagne blotting the memory.......FG...:lol:

Can I have a large........strong......black....coffee please Seanyboy.....no sugar...

Thank's

FG is just on dusting duties but once he has finished for sure a coffee will follow.. :001_smile:

Service a coffee machine??? Now that conjours up a few images :lol:
    Service a coffee machine??? Now that conjours up a few images :lol:

Ahhhhhhhhhh....the strip bit makes sence now:lol::lol::lol::001_tt2:

I think I will skip the coffee......thanks!! just incase there are no wooden stirers available LOL
    Ahhhhhhhhhh....the strip bit makes sence now:lol::lol::lol::001_tt2:

I think I will skip the coffee......thanks!! just incase there are no wooden stirers available LOL

:lol::lol::lol::lol: Thought you were the only only doing the W word?