AdamR banned???

Comments

• SeanyBoy
    SeanyBoy Registered Posts: 553 Epic contributor 🐘
    Ladies lets not forget our gang related topic for today!!

Where has Matt disapeared to? Giles stick on that maid outfit you have im sure it will draw him from out of the woodwork! :laugh:
  • LondonMatt
    LondonMatt Registered Posts: 1,110 Beyond epic contributor 🧙‍♂️
    jilbo wrote: »
    :ohmy: CJC I need to get out more! I dreamt that you came to vist me with wine, wasn't pink champagne but rose wine!

I've had a go at interpreting this…..a pink champange bottle is quite a phallic image, but CJC didn't give it to you? The rose wine he gave you is interesting. Roses are red and red is the colour of the gods, of war and blood. Roses are also the flowers of the families of Lancaster and York - the Red Rose in particular being that of Lancaster. Perhaps in a past life you - as a yorkshire lass - had a relationship with a knight bearing the red rose of Lancaster (represented by CJC in the dream) and have repressed memories? What you were feeling at the time you thought CJC was giving you the "champagne"? Were you happy or sad? If you were happy, it suggests that you, a member of the house of York, had a Romeo and Juliet type love affair with a member of the house of Lancaster.
  • Diannew
    Diannew Registered Posts: 2,814 Beyond epic contributor 🧙‍♂️
    SeanyBoy wrote: »

Where has Matt disapeared to? Giles stick on that maid outfit you have im sure it will draw him from out of the woodwork! :laugh:

What is the Prize for who finds him:001_tt2:
  • Diannew
    jilt wrote: »
    :lol::lol::lol::lol: Thought you were the only only doing the W word?

I know................sorry............Just had to clear the thought....that the last post had conjoured up for me:lol::lol:

And make myself a coffee:lol::lol:
  • Diannew
    LondonMatt wrote: »
    I've had a go at interpreting this…..a pink champange bottle is quite a phallic image, but CJC didn't give it to you? The rose wine he gave you is interesting. Roses are red and red is the colour of the gods, of war and blood. Roses are also the flowers of the families of Lancaster and York - the Red Rose in particular being that of Lancaster. Perhaps in a past life you - as a yorkshire lass - had a relationship with a knight bearing the red rose of Lancaster (represented by CJC in the dream) and have repressed memories? What you were feeling at the time you thought CJC was giving you the "champagne"? Were you happy or sad? If you were happy, it suggests that you, a member of the house of York, had a Romeo and Juliet type love affair with a member of the house of Lancaster.

In other words.....you were very drunk!!!!!:lol:
  • LondonMatt

I've been busy interpreting my moll's dream….an important task for any gangsta don't you know
  • CJC
    CJC Registered Posts: 1,657 Beyond epic contributor 🧙‍♂️
    its a sorry sight but we cant have a fairy as godfather of the gang!! let the real men do that job and the "fairy" men can get on with the dusting.... did i just hear matts name:confused1:
    What's wrong with a fairy godfather? After all we've got the Ugly Sisters (Matt and Sean) and I want to go to the ball.
  • LondonMatt
    Diannew wrote: »
    What is the Prize for who finds him:001_tt2:

Some "pink champagne".....:huh:
  • jilt
    jilt Registered Posts: 2,903 Beyond epic contributor 🧙‍♂️

Interesting, how do the two classic cars he brought with him fit in? And don't ask how he got them both there .... it was a dream ... anything's possible :lol:
  • LondonMatt
    Interesting, how do the two classic cars he brought with him fit in? And don't ask how he got them both there .... it was a dream ... anything's possible :lol:

Hmmmm….what were the cars? Mini's have an obvious conection with CJCs "pink champagne"….what image do you think of when I say volvo? Eh? Nudge-nudge, wink-wink….
  • Diannew
    CJC wrote: »
    What's wrong with a fairy godfather? After all we've got the Ugly Sisters (Matt and Sean) and I want to go to the ball.

Poooooooooooooof!!! your prayers have been answered........you may go to the ball..................:lol::lol:

You may have to get the classic car back of Jill to go in though.........Jordan stole the horse and carriage for her wedding.:lol:

By the way who is the Prince?
  • Diannew
    Some "pink champagne".....:huh:

Dodgy......by the sounds of it.....think it may be laced with something:lol::lol:
  • LondonMatt
    Dodgy......by the sounds of it.....think it may be laced with something:lol::lol:
    Nope, my pink champange is ou naturale….
  • jilt
    Nope, my pink champange is ou naturale….

Oh please, I could do with one :001_tt1:
  • SeanyBoy
    ahem!! Gangster duties people!!
  • Diannew
    ahem!! Gangster duties people!!

Sorry.......he's behind you!!! Thought we were practicing our Gang Christmas Panto:lol::lol:
  • SeanyBoy
    Sorry.......he's behind you!!! Thought we were practicing our Gang Christmas Panto:lol::lol:

Shall we finalise the roles within the gang then people?
  • LondonMatt
    Shall we finalise the roles within the gang then people?

The roles are final already, tea boy!
  • SeanyBoy
    The roles are final already, tea boy!

Its Mr. Tea Boy to you pal!
  • jilt

Cars resembled Alpha Spiders. So what do you read from that Matty boy
  • CJC
    CJC Registered Posts: 1,657 Beyond epic contributor 🧙‍♂️
    That I have good taste in motor cars?
  • jilt
    CJC wrote: »
    That I have good taste in motor cars?

Of course CJC :001_smile:
  • LondonMatt
    Alpha spiders, eh?

Alpha male is an obvious connection, but spiders is quite trickier…..Spiders have eight legs, as do octopuses, octopuses live in the ocean, hunting and killing giant whales, whales are big and fat….like your boss at work!! You subconsciously want an alpha male figure to come and rescue you from your boss, like your Lancastrian knight of yesteryear rescued you from the House of York all those years ago :cool2:

Also, October was the eighth month in the old Roman calendar and the phrase "Wet as …." may, or may not be applicable here.....further investigation may be required.
  • jilt
    Alpha spiders, eh?

Alpha male is an obvious connection, but spiders is quite trickier…..Spiders have eight legs, as do octopuses, octopuses live in the ocean, hunting and killing giant whales, whales are big and fat….like your boss at work!! You subconsciously want an alpha male figure to come and rescue you from your boss, like your Lancastrian knight of yesteryear rescued you from the House of York all those years ago :cool2:

Also, October was the eighth month in the old Roman calendar and the phrase "Wet as …." may, or may not be applicable here.....further investigation may be required.

:blushing: You get worse Matty boy!!
  • LondonMatt
    :blushing: You get worse Matty boy!!
    Don't blame me, it was your dream!! :mad2:

Dream interpretation is a science, not my fault if you disagree or are shocked by what that science reveals :001_rolleyes:

:001_smile:
  • jilt
    Don't blame me, it was your dream!! :mad2:

Dream interpretation is a science, not my fault if you disagree or are shocked by what that science reveals :001_rolleyes:

:001_smile:

I'm always having bazaar dreams, maybe I should keep them to myself in future :001_unsure:
  • LondonMatt
    Dreams always seem bizarre at first, but having a professional interpret them for you can be quite therapeutic, as I'm sure you now realise….
  • jilt
    Mmmm, can you sort out my spelling too? :biggrin:
  • Diannew
    I'm always having bazaar dreams, maybe I should keep them to myself in future :001_unsure:

I think we should stop accepting Pink Champagne off those two...........they have definatley laced it with something to enable them to delve into our darkest deepset thoughts................they obviously feel threatened by our existance......we were inches away from overthrowing them yesterday.......:huh:
  • LondonMatt
    Mmmm, can you sort out my spelling too? :biggrin:

You are of course, referring to your rather bizarre (get it?) spelling of bizarre...bazaar?? This spelling is quite interesting and tells us a lot about you….As you know, a bazaar is the arab word for a marketplace. This suggests that whenever you feel uncomfortable or ashamed by your inner thoughts (as revealed by your dream) you like to subconsciously distract yourself with the thought of going shopping, instead of accepting the truth of how you feel about your boss... your murderous thoughts :ohmy:
Privacy Policy