AdamR banned???

Comments

• CJC
    CJC Registered Posts: 1,657 Beyond epic contributor 🧙‍♂️
    jilt wrote: »
    I'm always having bazaar dreams, maybe I should keep them to myself in future :001_unsure:
    Ones where you're in Abassid Baghdad haggling with that strange merchant over carpets?
  • SeanyBoy
    SeanyBoy Registered Posts: 553 Epic contributor 🐘
    LondonMatt wrote: »
    You are of course, referring to your rather bizarre (get it?) spelling of bizarre...bazaar?? This spelling is quite interesting and tells us a lot about you….As you know, a bazaar is the arab word for a marketplace. This suggests that whenever you feel uncomfortable or ashamed by your inner thoughts (as revealed by your dream) you like to subconsciously distract yourself with the thought of going shopping, instead of accepting the truth of how you feel about your boss... your murderous thoughts :ohmy:

i think we have a psychic in the gang... gang leader may not suit you any longer matt..
    perhaps we should cast a vote on the new leader of the gang...
  • jilt
    jilt Registered Posts: 2,903 Beyond epic contributor 🧙‍♂️
    You are of course, referring to your rather bizarre (get it?) spelling of bizarre...bazaar?? This spelling is quite interesting and tells us a lot about you….As you know, a bazaar is the arab word for a marketplace. This suggests that whenever you feel uncomfortable or ashamed by your inner thoughts (as revealed by your dream) you like to subconsciously distract yourself with the thought of going shopping, instead of accepting the truth of how you feel about your boss... your murderous thoughts :ohmy:

You're almost right, but it's not shopping I want it's wandering around the bazaars of Cairo that I dream of, with the aroma of exotic spices and frankinsence, and the sounds of the coppersmiths shaping their metal work in sparsely lit catacombs.........:drool: I could go on..... :lol:
  • LondonMatt
    LondonMatt Registered Posts: 1,110 Beyond epic contributor 🧙‍♂️
    SeanyBoy wrote: »
    i think we have a psychic in the gang... gang leader may not suit you any longer matt..

Haha, you never miss a trick do you? Every opportunity to advance yourself up the gang, you seize it….I like that ambition, but I think you have failed in this instance….who better to lead a gang than a psychic mind reader…?

In fact, I'm so good at this psychic stuff, that I can guess what your reply will be to this post….or at least the gist of your reply…

You will say….drum roll please…..something along the lines of…."No, I wasn't going to say that"

Am I right? Am I? I am, ain't I? :lol:
  • SeanyBoy
    Haha, you never miss a trick do you? Every opportunity to advance yourself up the gang, you seize it….I like that ambition, but I think you have failed in this instance….who better to lead a gang than a psychic mind reader…?

In fact, I'm so good at this psychic stuff, that I can guess what your reply will be to this post….or at least the gist of your reply…

You will say….drum roll please…..something along the lines of…."No, I wasn't going to say that"

Am I right? Am I? I am, ain't I? :lol:

:confused1: not sure what to say to that :laugh:
  • LondonMatt
    You're almost right, but it's not shopping I want it's wandering around the bazaars of Cairo that I dream of, with the aroma of exotic spices and frankinsence, and the sounds of the coppersmiths shaping their metal work in sparsely lit catacombs.........:drool: I could go on..... :lol:

I could interpret that dream as well if you like? But you won't like it….

Anyway, I'm not sure molls should be wondering around Cairo….hardly a glamorous place, now is it? The ideal Moll usually comes from poorer, working class roots and does want she does to help her family move up in the world. You seem to be middle class but want to go down to third world country status….not right that :glare:
  • LondonMatt
    :confused1: not sure what to say to that :laugh:

One word....

Psychic!!!
  • jilt

Nice try Seanyboy but I'm a loyal old Moll!

I wanna be Matty's Moll
    I wanna be Matty's Moll
    That's the most important thing to me
    And if I stay Matty's Moll
    If I stay Matty's Moll
    What a pride owner of silky socks I'll be

:laugh::laugh:

Might have to retract that Matt, just read your post about Cairo
  • LondonMatt
    Nice try Seanyboy but I'm a loyal old Moll!

I wanna be Matty's Moll
    I wanna be Matty's Moll
    That's the most important thing to me
    And if I stay Matty's Moll
    If I stay Matty's Moll
    What a pride owner of silky socks I'll be

:laugh::laugh:

Ah, what I lovely singing voice :001_wub:

EXTRA socks for you tonight!!
  • Diannew
    Diannew Registered Posts: 2,814 Beyond epic contributor 🧙‍♂️

Now who needs to get a room:lol::lol::001_tt2:
  • SeanyBoy

:glare::glare::glare::glare:

hmmmm... my plans dont seem to be working!! back to the drawing board! :001_tt2:
  • Diannew
    :glare::glare::glare::glare:

hmmmm... my plans dont seem to be working!! back to the drawing board! :001_tt2:

What plans are these?
  • LondonMatt
    Diannew wrote: »
    Now who needs to get a room:lol::lol::001_tt2:
    I would love to get a room with Jilbo/Jilt :thumbup:

Much better than the shed we currently use :glare:
  • jilt
    To overthrow our leader!
  • jilt

You had to bring the shed up! :ohmy:
  • Diannew
    To overthrow our leader!

Looks like our leader has other things in mind:lol::lol:
  • SeanyBoy
    What plans are these?

to overthrow the leadership... this gang is run in the wrong way! yet his followers seem to be infactuated with him (jilbo) and cant see through him like i can!! :mad2:

Its time someone bolder wiser and stronger stepped in his place and the "psychic" is demoted to recycling duties... as in all of those empty bottles of pink champers need recycling.. i couldnt think of anyone better to fill that role!
  • jilt

But our leader wouldn't approve of the exotic harem themed decor! Too third world for him :laugh:
  • Diannew
    to overthrow the leadership... this gang is run in the wrong way! yet his followers seem to be infactuated with him (jilbo) and cant see through him like i can!! :mad2:

Its time someone bolder wiser and stronger stepped in his place and the "psychic" is demoted to recycling duties... as in all of those empty bottles of pink champers need recycling.. i couldnt think of anyone better to fill that role!

I can see that he is trying to cause a division amongt's us Molls by wooing Jilt with his Physic Powers and excotic SHED..........I am quietly confident that my sisiter Moll, is only teasing him and I am waiting for the moment when she squashes him like a fly under her high heels....................( But then again I could be wrong):lol::lol:
  • jilt

Loyal is the term Seanyboy not infatuation :001_smile:
  • LondonMatt
    You had to bring the shed up! :ohmy:

I know, it's our special place :001_wub:

I've improved it now though, removed the tractor engine, thrown out the comically-positioned gnomes, replaced the adult calendar with one showing kittens, gotten rid of the "Authentic Sounds of the Vietnam War" music that was playing in the background….I've even put candles in....birthday candles, but still...
  • SeanyBoy
    I can see that he is trying to cause a division amongt's us Molls by wooing Jilt with his Physic Powers and excotic SHED..........I am quietly confident that my sisiter Moll, is only teasing him and I am waiting for the moment when she squashes him like a fly under her high heels....................( But then again I could be wrong):lol::lol:[/QUOTE

she will learn her place when a new woman shows up in the gang and she is cast aside for her to take jilbo's place as the new moll
  • jilt
    I can see that he is trying to cause a division amongt's us Molls by wooing Jilt with his Physic Powers and excotic SHED..........I am quietly confident that my sisiter Moll, is only teasing him and I am waiting for the moment when she squashes him like a fly under her high heels....................( But then again I could be wrong):lol::lol:

Indeed sister, he'll do while my Laurence of Arabia arrives! But don't tell matt will you :wink:
  • SeanyBoy
    Loyal is the term Seanyboy not infatuation :001_smile:

not so sure about that jilbo
  • LondonMatt
    But our leader wouldn't approve of the exotic harem themed decor! Too third world for him :laugh:

Hmmmm…You may have changed my mind over this third world business…..bring it on! :lol:

Perhaps we could merge the best of the third world with the best of the 'real' world…a mix of ancient, mystic cultures with the class and sophistication of the west….can you belly dance in high heels? :tongue_smilie:

:001_smile:
  • jilt
    Perhaps we could merge the best of the third world with the best of the 'real' world…a mix of ancient, mystic cultures with the class and sophistication of the west….can you belly dance in high heels? :tongue_smilie:

That is my world Matty boy, but you can forget the high heels :laugh:
  • LondonMatt
    That is my world Matty boy, but you can forget the high heels :laugh:

Well, if we are forgetting the high heels, we may as well go the whole hog and forget all the garments :tongue_smilie:

Just you, in your birthday suit, gyrating your belly :001_wub: :tongue_smilie:

…….whilst still covered in blue paint though

:lol:
  • Diannew
    Hmmmm…You may have changed my mind over this third world business…..bring it on! :lol:

Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm Age 24 (Honest)!!!!!

Sounds a bit to smooth for that age:lol::lol:

What do you think Jilt
  • jilt
    Well, if we are forgetting the high heels, we may as well go the whole hog and forget all the garments :tongue_smilie:

Just you, in your birthday suit, gyrating your belly :001_wub: :tongue_smilie:

…….whilst still covered in blue paint though

:lol:

That would not be a pretty sight!:lol:
  • jilt
    Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm Age 24 (Honest)!!!!!

Sounds a bit to smooth for that age:lol::lol:

What do you think Jilt

Obviously started young :001_tt2:
Privacy Policy