Business tax exam - June 2009

Options
lozzabubble
lozzabubble Registered Posts: 3 New contributor 🐸
Hi all,

I am half way through the business tax module at the moment and having completed the half on limited company taxation I would like to start looking at some practice papers however with the new AIA ruling I won't be able to complete past papers. There are a couple of practice papers at the back of my book but I really wanted to leave them until nearer the time to complete for revision.

Is there anywhere I can get some more practice questions from?

Thank you!

Comments

• dobbieobby
    dobbieobby Registered Posts: 231 Dedicated contributor 🦉
    Options
    Hi, go to the bottom of this list and there's a quiz, which may help??

http://www.osbornebooks.co.uk/quiz/show_category.php?qid=AAT%20Accounting%20Courses

Good luck! I'm doing personal tax in December. Not looked at books yet, PEV and PCR first!!
  • Londina
    Londina Registered Posts: 814 Epic contributor 🐘
    Options
    so worried for taxation

I'm struggling so much on unit 18 Btc, can't remember anything, what's eligible for WDA-AIA-FYA, the marginal relief formula, which relief to use with trading losses, the capital gains, matching rules of shares, etc.....completely mess!!!:confused1:

Does anyone know how to get the head around it??

I'm on the Diploma pathway and planning to do 3 exams in June: DFS, taxation and management accounting (which I haven't start yet to study!!!):001_unsure:

many thanks
  • lozzabubble
    lozzabubble Registered Posts: 3 New contributor 🐸
    Options
    I've finished my studying for it now (bar income tax which i'm going to do once i've revised the company CT bit) the good news is that the marginal relief formula is given in the paper so all you need to remember is how to use it... and the fraction is given too so you can just put that in straight away :)

I'm not sure if it'll be of any use to you but I wrote lots of notes whilst studying it, my college doesnt teach it so i've taught myself... if you'd like y notes I can PM them to you? Send me a PM if you're interested.
Privacy Policy