DFS/Unit 10 Seminar 4th April 09 - A Thank You

Steve Collings
Steve Collings Registered Posts: 997 Epic contributor ๐Ÿ˜
I just wanted to say a thank you to those who attended today's DFS/Unit 10/NLP seminar in Manchester and to say a thank you for the amazing feedback we received - it was very much appreciated.

It was also a privilege to have a fantastic set of people on the seminar who all interacted really well and who contributed hugely to the success of the day.

I hope the material provided will continue to benefit your studies and I look forward to meeting you all on another seminar in the future (remember Niki's "learning state" and how to keep positive!!)

Good luck, best wishes and kind regards
Steve and Nicola.

Comments

• lessci
    lessci Registered Posts: 180 Dedicated contributor ๐Ÿฆ‰
    Thank you Steve and Niki for arranging the course in the first place, It's really helped clear my mind on some of the difficulties I've been having, and I'd recommend it to anyone who asked.
  • Pigpen
    Pigpen Registered Posts: 331 Dedicated contributor ๐Ÿฆ‰
    Are you doing any down south Steve?
  • Steve Collings
    Whereabouts are you based?

Regards
    Steve
  • garry_coombs
    garry_coombs Registered Posts: 108 Dedicated contributor ๐Ÿฆ‰
    Thank you for a wonderful course, very relaxed and put alot of my fears to rest about the exam.

I would also reccommend anyone who is in need of help to try and go!
  • Barry
    Barry Registered Posts: 101 Dedicated contributor ๐Ÿฆ‰
    Steve sounds like I need some of your input.

Please are you doing a course in London/surrounding areas?

Baz
  • cornflower
    cornflower Registered Posts: 129 Dedicated contributor ๐Ÿฆ‰
    Steve I would also be interested in the Basingstoke area as ive got a new job in practice so even though I wouldn't be doing DFS i'd be interested in a refresher.

Carrie:001_smile:
  • Steve Collings
    Thank you for a wonderful course, very relaxed and put alot of my fears to rest about the exam.

I would also reccommend anyone who is in need of help to try and go!

It was good to meet you Garry on Saturday. I am also planning some IFRS for practitioners/those who work in practice with the IFRS for the SME sector come in so, if it is OK with you, I will keep your email address and let you know of when I am running a course in the North West.

I am planning another DFS seminar a couple of weeks before the exam and I am looking at Birmingham/south of Birmingham. Again, I would like it to be on a Saturday as I feel Saturdays are better for delegates as it gives them the rest of the weekend to plan their study/deal with social committments.

Niki and I are getting together this weekend. I know DFS is on 17th June so I am looking at (potentially) 23rd May 2009 - venue to be arranged but I am open to offers as to where you would like me to hold the seminar (Birmingham southwards). Though the next seminar will focus on more in depth DFS technical aspects as it will be more revision focussed. Naturally, those from Birmingham who attended my Manchester seminar will be the first on my invite list!

I cannot quote a price at the moment because dependant on the venue and the travel involved will obviously determine the price involved though because Niki's and my outgoings are low, the price charged to delegates will be low.

Please feel to PM me or email me at: steve.collings@accountancystudents.co.uk if you would like to come on our next DFS/NLP/Unit 10 seminar which will be held immediately before the next sitting.

Best wishes
    Steve
Privacy Policy