Anyone go clubbing in London ?

steveJ
steveJ Registered Posts: 694 Epic contributor ๐Ÿ˜
Im looking for a few decent places to start drinking in London. I live in Dagenham thats just outside of London. Any decent nightclubs, bars would really help !

ALSO, ANYONE GOING V-FESTIVAL ?

Comments

• A-Vic
    A-Vic Registered Posts: 6,970 Beyond epic contributor ๐Ÿง™โ€โ™‚๏ธ
    steveJ wrote: ยป
    Im looking for a few decent places to start drinking in London. I live in Dagenham thats just outside of London. Any decent nightclubs, bars would really help !

ALSO, ANYONE GOING V-FESTIVAL ?

OOO did chelsmford and reading last year it was brill.

But just reading this year
  • steveJ
    Yeah i cant wait...Im going on the Saturday this year. I was thinking about Glastonbury but what a mission...something like 5-6 hours drive...maybe next year when ive got a more economical car...lol.

Whos at Reading this year ?
  • SeanyBoy
    SeanyBoy Registered Posts: 553 Epic contributor ๐Ÿ˜

It all depends.... what kind of music you into?
  • steveJ
    Im into a bit of garage, rnb, hiphop, some chart stuff...

Ive been to Leicester Square a few times and love the atmosphere up there...

Any places would be great to get me started .
  • SeanyBoy
    SeanyBoy Registered Posts: 553 Epic contributor ๐Ÿ˜
    Im into a bit of garage, rnb, hiphop, some chart stuff...

Ive been to Leicester Square a few times and love the atmosphere up there...

Any places would be great to get me started .

Would be worth you checking out Watford... they got some great clubs up there! Might be a bit of a hike but its worth it!!
  • Paul24
    Paul24 Registered Posts: 578 Epic contributor ๐Ÿ˜
    Yeah i cant wait...Im going on the Saturday this year. I was thinking about Glastonbury but what a mission...something like 5-6 hours drive...maybe next year when ive got a more economical car...lol.

Arctic Monkeys (hmm) Radiohead (my favourite live band) and Kings of Leon (My favourite live band of last year) And Im not going........:ohmy:
  • A-Vic

Not very much compaired to last

Kings, radiohead and artics headlining

But prodgy on mainstage (warm up??? to artic monkeys|)
  • Paul24
    Dont mind prodigy but such a **** band to watch live imho
  • LondonMatt
    LondonMatt Registered Posts: 1,110 Beyond epic contributor ๐Ÿง™โ€โ™‚๏ธ
    A-Vic wrote: ยป
    But prodgy on mainstage (warm up??? to artic monkeys|)
    Are those the dyslexic tribute actsโ€ฆ..wanted to see them for a while now :glare:
  • Sonny_L
    Sonny_L Registered Posts: 201 Dedicated contributor ๐Ÿฆ‰
    hahahahahaha
  • CJC
    CJC Registered Posts: 1,657 Beyond epic contributor ๐Ÿง™โ€โ™‚๏ธ
    I guess Radiohead would be OK, as for the rest I think I'll be saving my pennies sitting in the garden watching the grass grow.
  • A-Vic
    Are those the dyslexic tribute actsโ€ฆ..wanted to see them for a while now :glare:

yeah
  • Paul24
    CJC wrote: ยป
    I guess Radiohead would be OK, as for the rest I think I'll be saving my pennies sitting in the garden watching the grass grow.

Not a Kings of Leon fan Chris?

Im going to London Friday and Saturday for the first time in years! Thinking of Leicester Square Friday night for a few over priced jars!
  • Cullen
    Cullen Registered Posts: 592 Epic contributor ๐Ÿ˜
    Kings of Leon have fantastic vocal harmonies. I have been told it is beacause they are all related.

(Not that I know anything. I still file my music collection according to whether it's a 45 or an LP...)
  • A-Vic
    Cullen wrote: ยป
    Kings of Leon have fantastic vocal harmonies. I have been told it is beacause they are all related.

(Not that I know anything. I still file my music collection according to whether it's a 45 or an LP...)

They are fab live watched them last year for the first time and to honest never even heard of them but now cant wait till august to see them again - o and yes they are related

http://www.musicianguide.com/biographies/1608004518/Kings-of-Leon.html

ok am entering sad territory lol
  • CJC
    I can imagine that Kings of Leon would be quite good live but that sort of four-square retro rawk thing doesn't really do it for me. Needs to be noisier, stranger and just more out there to get my attention.
  • A-Vic
    I can imagine that Kings of Leon would be quite good live but that sort of four-square retro rawk thing doesn't really do it for me. Needs to be noisier, stranger and just more out there to get my attention.

so your more of a korn fan then
  • CJC
    Ummmm, no :001_tongue:

ยซhttp://www.last.fm/user/cjcarneยป
  • A-Vic
    Ummmm, no :001_tongue:

ยซhttp://www.last.fm/user/cjcarneยป

ok wont click that link again hehe :) kidding
  • Paul24

Korn (Korn) and Life is Peachy - part of my high school soundtrack, along with Silverchair, Nirvana, Sepultura, RATM, Greenday, Offspring (before they went pants) Rancid, to name but a few.. great stuff
  • steveJ
    I know its all about the music, but ive just found out that you can take ya own drink to Glastonbury where as V Festival you cant. Damn them money hungry music execs !!

Looks like im gonna have to sneak in with the beer can hat neatly disguised as a deer stalker again !

BRING IT ON !!
  • Paul24
    I know its all about the music, but ive just found out that you can take ya own drink to Glastonbury where as V Festival you cant. Damn them money hungry music execs !!

Looks like im gonna have to sneak in with the beer can hat neatly disguised as a deer stalker again !

BRING IT ON !!

That is the official policy at V, Ive never had a problem though!!
Privacy Policy