To Liverpool and the Chelsea haters......

SeanyBoy
SeanyBoy Registered Posts: 553 Epic contributor 🐘
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
:laugh::laugh::001_tt2::001_tt2::lol::lol: :thumbup: :thumbup:

Comments

• SeanyBoy
    Say bye bye to the Champions League..... haha :laugh:

Not this year!!! :001_tt2:
  • LondonMatt
    LondonMatt Registered Posts: 1,110 Beyond epic contributor 🧙‍♂️
    SeanyBoy wrote: »
    Say bye bye to the Champions League..... haha :laugh:

….and say hello to a Lionel Messi hat-trick at the Nou Camp in two weeks :laugh:

Nah, it was a great game. You won't win the thing, but still a great game
  • SeanyBoy
    LondonMatt wrote: »
    ….and say hello to a Lionel Messi hat-trick at the Nou Camp in two weeks :laugh:

Nah, it was a great game. You won't win the thing, but still a great game

ill bet my basement we will win it!
  • groundy
    groundy Registered Posts: 495 Dedicated contributor 🦉
    Barcelona all the way. Come on Arsenal Saturday. Lets see how much Chelski actually win!
  • groundy
    Don't forget to wave your free flag.:001_tt2:
  • SeanyBoy
    groundy wrote: »

Now Now groundy dont be all hostile towards me!!

Wwe only gave you a hammering at your OWN ground... enough to see us through to the semi's!

Bring on barca i say! they not as strong as whatr they used to be and even still.... chels are looking like they are pulling together (finally) and putting in some great performances...

with thanks to Essien & Drogba.... arguably the best defensive midfielder in the world and the best striker!!

Torres.... who the hell is he??? :001_tt2:
    :001_tt2:
  • groundy
    Did the job at Anfield only ourselves to blame. Must agree Essien is a class player, however Drogba must be playing on Ice Skates instead of boots the way he keeps falling over.

I know i'm just bitter, but I do believe Barca's name is on the trophy this year and your boys will probably have the FA Cup.

We will win nothing unless the Mancs stop scraping wins.:thumbup1:
  • LondonMatt

:laugh: Just how pathetic is that, free flags :laugh:

It looks so sad....they need to vary the flags so it isn't 40 odd thousand waving the EXACT same flag. but thats chelsea fans for ya, come to wacth football and just wave a flag :laugh:
  • LondonMatt
    SeanyBoy wrote: »
    ill bet my basement we will win it!

Oh c'mon now, behave yourself Seany, you'll get a hiding at the Nou Camp....you'll be without Cole so Messi will destroy whatever make-shift left back you put in to replace him....maybe you'll score, but 3-1 Barca on the night is my little prediction :thumbup:
  • CJC
    CJC Registered Posts: 1,657 Beyond epic contributor 🧙‍♂️
    With the final between Os Dragões and Barca - I'd love to see the Premiership taken down a peg or two.
  • LondonMatt
    You can complain about the PL but it is still the best/most exciting league in Europe - and therefore the world. I don't think it needs to be taken down at all, I think European leagues (Serie A especially) would do well from being more like the PL
  • Paul24
    Paul24 Registered Posts: 578 Epic contributor 🐘
    I think the championship is a far more interesting league than the premiership
  • LondonMatt
    Trouble with the championship - and all the lower leagues - is that you can't really watch it. The highlights - aka just the goals - are shown on ITV on a Sunday aren’t they? Before midday? Even on Sky the lower leagues are hard to follow.
  • Paul24
    Paul24 Registered Posts: 578 Epic contributor 🐘
    LondonMatt wrote: »
    Trouble with the championship - and all the lower leagues - is that you can't really watch it. The highlights - aka just the goals - are shown on ITV on a Sunday aren’t they? Before midday? Even on Sky the lower leagues are hard to follow.

There is an hour programme on of a Sunday yes called 'The Championship' You are right though, that is about all you get without trawling through the bbc website
  • groundy
    All the complaining by UEFA and platini about the money in English football and the foreigners ruining the English game because we have dominated the champions league, I don't remember it being a problem when AC Milan and Real Madrid had the money and were dominating!

Therefore PL does not need bringing down but should be celebrated that English teams if not all english players are back at the crown of Europe.

JUSTICE for the 96.
  • JJ43
    JJ43 Registered Posts: 50 Regular contributor ⭐
    `Come on you Blues`

Everton that is, looking forward to their match with Man U.
  • Toffeemadblue
    Toffeemadblue Registered Posts: 102 Dedicated contributor 🦉
    We will so sort those Mancs after they lose to Porto tonnight, hopefully on penalties after serial dissmissals
  • CJC
    Therefore PL does not need bringing down but should be celebrated that English teams if not all english players are back at the crown of Europe.
    Why? I really couldn't give a stuff about English teams except for the Baggies :crying: and Argyle.
  • JJ43
    Well said Matt.

I`ll be there at Wembley - hic hic - in spirit at my local on Sunday ! cheering so loud I`ll be speechless for the rest of the week. FANTASTIC.
  • mark130273
    mark130273 Registered Posts: 4,234 Beyond epic contributor 🧙‍♂️
    my brother had heart alputations this week and was rushed to hosi and hes got tickets for the game against the mancs.......but he was released today and they said he can go but dont get too excited ?????is that going to happen ?
  • JJ43
    OMG Mark ! he had better start taking Kalms now - hope he has made a totally full recovery by Sunday.

To aid his recovery further, I`ll take it upon myself to drink his share of the beer pre, during and post match. No, don`t thank me....

If we win ?? I have promised my dear hubby and so very embarrassed girls, that I will run around our street in my undergarments singing the theme tune to Z Cars, or rather humming it instead !!!

Take care Mark, and get better soon Marks brother.

Julie
  • CJC
    CJC wrote: »
    With the final between Os Dragões and Barca - I'd love to see the Premiership taken down a peg or two.
    So much for my prediction :huh:
  • Buff
    Buff Registered Posts: 275 Dedicated contributor 🦉
    Viva ronaldo - viva ronaldo - running down the wing hear united sing viva ronaldo!!!!
  • SeanyBoy
    Buff wrote: »
    Viva ronaldo - viva ronaldo - running down the wing hear united sing viva ronaldo!!!!

whooooo let the drog out? who, who who who!!
  • mark130273
    mark130273 Registered Posts: 4,234 Beyond epic contributor 🧙‍♂️
    JJ43 wrote: »
    OMG Mark ! he had better start taking Kalms now - hope he has made a totally full recovery by Sunday.

To aid his recovery further, I`ll take it upon myself to drink his share of the beer pre, during and post match. No, don`t thank me....

If we win ?? I have promised my dear hubby and so very embarrassed girls, that I will run around our street in my undergarments singing the theme tune to Z Cars, or rather humming it instead !!!

Take care Mark, and get better soon Marks brother.

Julie
    thanks jj........well i support tranmere ,so dont give two monkys who wins
    but as long as its not the mancs !
Privacy Policy