Options
    Unit 10

could you pls send me a project on nevijaherak@yahoo.co.uk

thanks
  • columbia
    columbia Registered Posts: 580 Epic contributor ๐Ÿ˜
    Options
    Hi

Not sure if anyone is supposed to send completed projects out. I believe the AAT do not allow it in case other peoples work is copied and submitted by another person.

Please don't think I am accusing you of anything as I am not, it's just that I wouldn't want anyone to get into any trouble at all.

What seems to be the main problem? Is it just that you don't know where to start or what to base the project on?

I have just finished mine and the only guidance I had was from downloading the guidance notes from this site. I also had not seen a project and our college doesn't begin offering advice on unit 10 until September - I just wanted to get it out the way.

I decided what to base it on then began. Firstly I did an introduction about what the company did and who was involved, then I discussed the problem we were having along with possible solutions, then I costed reconciling the problem, then I explained the implementation of the new system and followed it up with how the new system was progressing.

Obviously it was a lot more detailed than this, but I found once I started I couldn't stop. Overall it took me around 30 hours to finally get the 4th draft signed off.

So, to wrap this up - look on here for the guidance notes, think of a problem area that needs improving upon or changing in your workplace and start thinking of what can be done to make it more efficient. Then cost the solution, type up the objectives and conclude with how it all went.

Hope this is of some assistance, congratulations on passing all your exams - (you lucky person!!), and pm me if you need any further assistance.

Tracy
  • taskey
    taskey Registered Posts: 1,800 Beyond epic contributor ๐Ÿง™โ€โ™‚๏ธ
    Options
    i can second what Tracy Says - i have been lucky and have had ace guidance from my tutor

i think the hardest bit is to start. once you have your introduction to the company etc to be done you will soon start to see it come together.

i am still in the very early stages of this but i am really enjoying it as it is something different to reading and doing questions.

Tracy (another one)
  • saumil16
    saumil16 Registered Posts: 4 New contributor ๐Ÿธ
    Options
    Could someone please send me a sample project on saumil16@gmail.com much appreciated thanxxx a lot.
  • koolboi2007
    koolboi2007 Registered Posts: 32 Regular contributor โญ
    Options
    Unit 10

Can you also send me a sample project please? Thanks

babarayub@hotmail.co.uk
  • taskey
    Options
    Not sure if anyone is supposed to send completed projects out. I believe the AAT do not allow it in case other peoples work is copied and submitted by another person.
  • columbia
    Options
    Hi Taskey

Do you get the feeling nobody is actually bothering to read that projects cannot be sent out????.....
  • SandyHood
    SandyHood Registered, Moderator Posts: 2,034 mod
    Options
    Columbia
    There are a lot of people. It is disappointing how many either don't take the effort of reading that taking someone else's project is forbidden (probably most of the requests), or know it is wrong but still ask.

Will there be a high profile expulsion?

And will those who don't take the effort of reading even find out?

My advice, don't ask for the projects of other students. If you are expelled by AAT, the chances are that no accountancy body will accept you. You will not have the integrity and ethical standards needed for an accountant.
    Sandy
    sandy@sandyhood.com
    www.sandyhood.com
  • lork
    lork Registered Posts: 97 Regular contributor โญ
    Options
    Do you get the feeling nobody is actually bothering to read that projects cannot be sent out????.....

This has been annoying me for a while. If you notice the majority of people seem to be registering on the forum just to request the project.

I did my project in about 2 months, using a text book and some guidance from my tutor. It wasn't difficult and I tackled it head on because I didn't want it hanging over my head. Nor is it 'pointless' as one poster wrote. It's part of the qualification we are all studying for, so crack on with it.
  • taskey
    Options
    it irks me as i have had to pay for a tutor, so why does no one else go through their tutor or learning provider??

surely that is what your tutor is for, to cater to your needs and direct and guide you so that you prepare a good report.

Oh, well, some people might get the message - but i do think we will see more of the same post time and time again.

Tracy
  • sweta
    sweta Registered Posts: 13 New contributor ๐Ÿธ
    Options
    unit 10

can u please send me a copy of sample project at swetap1@yahoo.co.uk.
    please
  • columbia
    Options
    Unbelievable!!!!!!!!!!!........................................
  • taskey
    Options
    how funny

Tracy
  • mark130273
    mark130273 Registered Posts: 4,234 Beyond epic contributor ๐Ÿง™โ€โ™‚๏ธ
    Options
    hey but if you could sell it too all these people who cant be a*sed doing it by themselves !!

you could make a fortune !!!

hahahahha
  • Ed1
    Ed1 Registered Posts: 51 Regular contributor โญ
    Options
    Hi,

If anyone can email me their copy of the Meaning of Life and next week's Lottery results, I'd be much obliged.

Thanks.
  • taskey
    Options
    hey but if you could sell it too all these people who cant be a*sed doing it by themselves !!

you could make a fortune !!!

hahahahha

i think some one already tried this on ebay !!!

Tracy
  • mark130273
    mark130273 Registered Posts: 4,234 Beyond epic contributor ๐Ÿง™โ€โ™‚๏ธ
    Options
    and upto know they have made about ยฃ150 off it !!!!

but will it be worth it if hes found out and then stripped of any ties with AAT !!!
  • sarahwilson
    sarahwilson Registered Posts: 567 Epic contributor ๐Ÿ˜
    Options
    Ed1 wrote: ยป
    Hi,

If anyone can email me their copy of the Meaning of Life and next week's Lottery results, I'd be much obliged.

Thanks.

:lol::lol:
Privacy Policy