Email?

A-Vic
A-Vic Registered Posts: 6,970 Beyond epic contributor ๐Ÿง™โ€โ™‚๏ธ
Can someone tell me (i know prob an easy question) how do you set a signature to the bottom of an email so that it appears on all that are sent? (AOL)

Comments

• SeanyBoy
    SeanyBoy Registered Posts: 553 Epic contributor ๐Ÿ˜
    A-Vic wrote: ยป
    Can someone tell me (i know prob an easy question) how do you set a signature to the bottom of an email so that it appears on all that are sent? (AOL)

are you using outlook?
  • SeanyBoy
    Well if so then its tools - options - mail format and then at the bottom it says "signatures".

Pretty simple from there..

hope this helps..
  • A-Vic
    are you using outlook?

No direct from AOL site although it would be handy to have it set to outlook - (way to technical for me) :lol:
  • SeanyBoy
    No direct from AOL site although it would be handy to have it set to outlook - (way to technical for me) :lol:
    not to sure about AOL but i suspect that if you could it would be the same principle.
  • mikes
    mikes Registered Posts: 254 Dedicated contributor ๐Ÿฆ‰
    Hi A-Vic,

On the top right of the screen;
    click on settings,
    then compose, which is on the list on the left.
    Then click on use signature and enter what you want and then save.
  • A-Vic
    Great thanks peeps :thumbup:
  • mark130273
    mark130273 Registered Posts: 4,234 Beyond epic contributor ๐Ÿง™โ€โ™‚๏ธ
    Greta thanks peeps :thumbup:

AOL?oh my word what are you on there A-vic?
  • A-Vic
    AOL?oh my word what are you on there A-vic?

No its just an email account at work
  • A-Vic
    :001_smile:Still no joy on the signature bit i'll just keep trying
  • Buff
    Buff Registered Posts: 275 Dedicated contributor ๐Ÿฆ‰
    Step1
    Open your browser with AOL and log on to your AOL email account. Select "Settings" from the "Menu" taskbar along the top of the screen.

Step2
    Select "Mail Signatures" under the "Communication & Organization" category. A blank box opens that then allows you to create your personal email signature. Click on the "Create" button at the bottom of the box.

Step3
    Type in your signature name in the space provided by the "Create Signature" box that opens after you have clicked "Create."

Step4
    Add your signature in the space below your signature name. Choose your font style and size. Click on the "OK" button after you are satisfied with your AOL email signature.

Step5
    Verify that the "Add this signature to messages sent using AOL Mail on the Web" is checked to add your signature to outgoing AOL messages.

TIPS & WARNINGS

If you're using a link in your signature, copy and paste the link in the "Create Signature" box.

Some versions of AOL have an "Authorings" setting under the "Settings" button, which takes you to "Signatures." Then the "Menu" taskbar appears on the right of the screen.
  • A-Vic
    All done thanks peeps :thumbup1:
Privacy Policy