DFS Seminar 16 May 2009

Steve Collings
Steve Collings Registered Posts: 997 Epic contributor 🐘
Following the success of the DFS/NLP seminar on 4th April 2009 in Manchester and a few requests for more of the courses, I am planning a similar seminar on Saturday 23 May 2009 in either Sheffield or Birmingham. I plan to look closely at standards which cause students headaches plus offer words of advice on effective consolidation techniques and take a look at the real reasons students fail DFS and how not to get 'unsuccessful' on your results email! I will also look at where you should be at in terms of revision and what you need to do between the day of the course and the exam on the 17th June.

The cost of the seminar is not yet known as the venue is not booked but I do not expect it to be expensive. In order to make the course viable, we will need a minimum of 5 delegates.

If you would like to attend, then could you send me an email to:

steve.collings@accountancystudents.co.uk

and I will add your name to the list.

Kind regards
Steve

Comments

• Pigpen
    Pigpen Registered Posts: 331 Dedicated contributor 🦉
    Hi Steve

Sorry for not getting back sooner - I live in North Hampshire - Where would be your nearest seminar?
  • Steve Collings
    At the moment Birmingham is looking favourite on 23 May 2009 (not 16 May 2009 as in the heading - I cannot seem to edit it!!)

Not sure if that would be convenient for you????

Best wishes
    Steve
  • Pigpen
    Pigpen Registered Posts: 331 Dedicated contributor 🦉
    Hi Steve - Unfortubately that's the one day I can't do in May ! Husbands birthday and tickets for Oliver in London

If anything changes can you let me know

Thanks
  • Steve Collings
    Yes I will, no problem!

Best wishes
    steve
Privacy Policy