Everton - through to Final

JJ43
JJ43 Registered Posts: 50 Regular contributor ⭐
Hi All,

Anyone in the Wallasey area - if you have seen a slightly drunken women, Hic Hic, running around draped in an Everton fleece in her undergarments, I`m sorry to upset you ! but its me, celebrating Everton getting through to the Final, Come On You Blues.... yes I am very drunk, just thought I would share this with your all.... Hic, Hic

Julie

Comments

• CJC
    CJC Registered Posts: 1,657 Beyond epic contributor 🧙‍♂️
    Congratulations, if you can stuff Chelsea in the final it might bring the tiniest glimmer of pleasure to this long dark footie season of the soul. Surely Wolves and City can't both get promoted, please tell me it's just a bad dream. Someone?

Boing, boing, sniff :crying:
  • Toffeemadblue
    Toffeemadblue Registered Posts: 102 Dedicated contributor 🦉
    It's monday morning I'm already at work facing a killer week,
    BUT
    I'm sooooooooooo
    Happy:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:
    Wearing my 1985 cup winnerss shirt and asking all the Mancs to kiss the badge
  • A-Vic
    A-Vic Registered Posts: 6,970 Beyond epic contributor 🧙‍♂️
    It's monday morning I'm already at work facing a killer week,
    BUT
    I'm sooooooooooo
    Happy:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:
    Wearing my 1985 cup winnerss shirt and asking all the Mancs to kiss the badge

wow i thought i had an early start
  • SeanyBoy
    SeanyBoy Registered Posts: 553 Epic contributor 🐘
    You will never beat chelsea... sorry to burst your bubbles but you WILL NOT beat chelsea...
  • SeanyBoy
    Im so certain chelsea will win i am already celebrating winning the FA cup..
    I do like Everton and wish them all the best but to believe that Everton can beat chelsea is just foolery.
    Possibly the silliest thing ive heard.
    Well done though you made our path to winning the FA cup soooooo much easier!! :laugh:
  • mark130273
    mark130273 Registered Posts: 4,234 Beyond epic contributor 🧙‍♂️
    JJ43 wrote: »
    Hi All,

Anyone in the Wallasey area - if you have seen a slightly drunken women, Hic Hic, running around draped in an Everton fleece in her undergarments, I`m sorry to upset you ! but its me, celebrating Everton getting through to the Final, Come On You Blues.... yes I am very drunk, just thought I would share this with your all.... Hic, Hic

Julie

dam jj43 why didnt you tell me....................im in wallasey that would of been great too see!!!:thumbup1::thumbup1:
  • LondonMatt
    LondonMatt Registered Posts: 1,110 Beyond epic contributor 🧙‍♂️
    SeanyBoy wrote: »
    I do like Everton and wish them all the best but to believe that Everton can beat chelsea is just foolery.
    Possibly the silliest thing ive heard.

Bet you were saying something similar about spurs beating you last month…..:laugh:

You should win though, as you'll have lost the PL by then and been dumped out of the CL (quite easily) by Barca….
  • SeanyBoy
    LondonMatt wrote: »
    Bet you were saying something similar about spurs beating you last month…..:laugh:

You should win though, as you'll have lost the PL by then and been dumped out of the CL (quite easily) by Barca….

You see im not quite with you on that one.... the prem i can see united winning.. but the champs league and fa i think both have chelsea's name on... Barca arent quite the force the once were...

we will see though.. im pretty sure if barca do knock us out you will be rubbing it right in my face... not that im one to talk... :laugh:
  • SeanyBoy
    Im half tempted to start Bristol Rovers chants all over the forum... :laugh::laugh:
  • Paul24
    Paul24 Registered Posts: 578 Epic contributor 🐘
    CJC wrote: »
    Surely Wolves and City can't both get promoted, please tell me it's just a bad dream. Someone?

Saturday was fantastic Chris, carnival at Molineux!
  • CJC
    I know it's expected but I don't really hate Wolves that much, it's City that I reserve most of my ire for. Suffice it to say, I'll be cheering on the Blades for the rest of the season.

Argyle aren't out of the woods yet but it was good to see Norwich losing yesterday. The only positive from the Baggies' season is that at least we weren't as bad as Derby were last year. You take what crumbs of comfort you can as a Baggies fan.
  • Bluewednesday
    Bluewednesday Registered Posts: 1,624 Beyond epic contributor 🧙‍♂️
    CJC please don't cheer on the blades!
  • CJC
    Maybe, given last night's result you might want me to keep cheering them on :huh:
  • LondonMatt
    LondonMatt Registered Posts: 1,110 Beyond epic contributor 🧙‍♂️
    You will never beat chelsea... sorry to burst your bubbles but you WILL NOT beat chelsea...

….and it looks like you won't beat Everton based on last night's result…..penalties it is then…..word of advice, don't let John 'Mr Chelsea' Terry take one :lol:
  • mikes
    mikes Registered Posts: 254 Dedicated contributor 🦉
    Oh, go on, let him please. We could all do with a laugh.:lol::lol::lol:
  • CJC
    Yeah, it was so sweet seeing his yob's face filled with self-pitying tears after he lost Chelsea the European Cup I could just go seeing it again in the FA Cup.
  • SeanyBoy
    LondonMatt wrote: »
    ….and it looks like you won't beat Everton based on last night's result…..penalties it is then…..word of advice, don't let John 'Mr Chelsea' Terry take one :lol:

Sat in the Matthew Harding stand.. Lower tier.. directly behind the goal i was pretty sure we had a claim on several free kicks that never went our way.. not to be bitter about it but the ref was definately scouse!! But hey... it was what it was and they proved to be hard to break down in the centre..

Lescotts man marking skills are incredible by the way... even if he does look like the elephant man!! hahahaha!

devastated we hit the bar aswel but again everton got off lucky!!! :laugh:
  • CJC
    the ref was definately scouse!!
    Which is why he refused one of the most obvious claims for a penalty there's been all season against Chelsea. Sounds like you were the lucky ones.
Privacy Policy