Saint George's Day

13»

Comments

• SeanyBoy
    SeanyBoy Registered Posts: 553 Epic contributor 🐘
    CJC wrote: »
    Speaking of which, I'm minded of the man who got Phil Collins to say 'I'm talking nonce-sense right now'. Yes, I'd like to propose Chris Morris, perhaps the only true comic genius of the last twenty years and Founder of the anti-drugs organisations - Free the UK from Drugs (FUKD) and Britons Opposed to Meta Bisturbile Drugs (BOMBD).

Like what u did there! :laugh: :thumbup:
  • Cullen
    Cullen Registered Posts: 592 Epic contributor 🐘
    Anyone who has such a selfless attitude to improve our country has my vote!

(Is he the bloke with a brass eye?)
  • LondonMatt
    LondonMatt Registered Posts: 1,110 Beyond epic contributor 🧙‍♂️
    SeanyBoy wrote: »
    Funny because Matt mentioned that when he visits you he likes a blowj*b
    :laugh:

Only cos your mum is usually over there :tongue_smilie:
  • SeanyBoy
    LondonMatt wrote: »

i was reffering to the drink obviously matt!
  • SeanyBoy

beside my mum found a new taste in women... may have something to do with you... im not suggesting you would put her off men not at all!! :laugh:

ahem.. pencil.. ahem... :laugh:
  • LondonMatt
    SeanyBoy wrote: »
    i was reffering to the drink obviously matt!

So was I! She makes a great one....best I've had.....I had one off you once and it made me sick....I still have the nightmares :001_unsure:
  • Cullen
    Hello Son!!!

Now no more of this mother stuff. You know how confused you get over all those mummy/daddy issues. I know it's my fault for thrashing you one minute and breast feeding....no no no I promised never to talk about that ever again......
  • LondonMatt
    Cullen wrote: »
    I did like him until he made an extremely offensive remark about Essex people, it made my blood boil and me lads had to hold me down because I wanted to slap him and slap him hard. I ended up shouting at the telly, which I seem to do a lot these days......

You shout at everyone! Last time it was at Mr Motivator….."Don't you f*****g tell ME what exercises to do in the morning, ya cissy boy!"….

PigPen is right about people becoming more right wing as they age though, Cullen is constantly screaming at Phil Jagielka to 'go back to where he came from' :001_rolleyes: and he mutters "'tis unnatural, it is, unnatural, I tells ya" whilst licking his lips, everytime Lindsay Lohan comes on the screen. He also calls Bill O'Reilly a liberal pansy for not wanting to lock up the homeless :confused1:
  • Cullen
    And?

Why is everyone so against right wingers? What have we ever done that was so bad? Attila the Hun was misunderstood, in my opinion and I actually have an O level in history, so I know about these things. Ghengis Khan, another personal hero of mine, had a poem dedicated to him, again my O level in English almost proves that I have read it.

I blame the state of this country on those pinko liberal fence sitters.

Bloody homeless. Cluttering up our pavements. Mr Motivator inferring that because of my pie and chips diet and couch potato attitude to exercise that I am unhealthy??? What does he know!
  • CJC
    CJC Registered Posts: 1,657 Beyond epic contributor 🧙‍♂️
    PigPen is right about people becoming more right wing as they age though,
    Only because I can no longer fit into my 'Eat the Rich' t-shirt :001_unsure:

Actually, any time I feel I'm turning a touch right-wing I just read the Daily Mail and that gets me back to being a raving Trot again.
  • LondonMatt
    Hello Son!!!
    Now no more of this mother stuff. You know how confused you get over all those mummy/daddy issues. I know it's my fault for thrashing you one minute and breast feeding....no no no I promised never to talk about that ever again......

Ahh!! Don't remind me, I still have nightmares about the breast feeding! Can you imagine how much stick I got at school the first time you chased me down in the playground, picked me up, put me on your lap, undone your shirt and…..aggghhhh, I can't even type it!

I still say the teachers should have stopped you…..it was nearing child abuse!!!
  • SeanyBoy
    Ahh!! Don't remind me, I still have nightmares about the breast feeding! Can you imagine how much stick I got at school the first time you chased me down in the playground, picked me up, put me on your lap, undone your shirt and…..aggghhhh, I can't even type it!

I still say the teachers should have stopped you…..it was nearing child abuse!!!

U gotta be pretty sick minded to come up with something like that Matt.. :laugh:
  • LondonMatt
    And?

Why is everyone so against right wingers? What have we ever done that was so bad? Attila the Hun was misunderstood, in my opinion and I actually have an O level in history, so I know about these things. Ghengis Khan, another personal hero of mine, had a poem dedicated to him, again my O level in English almost proves that I have read it.
    I've nothing against right wingers, in fact my milkman is one! Sure, Genghis Khan, Attilla the Hun, Jim Davidson, all great men, you can't argue against that and even though I think a healthy dose of irrational hatred towards the French is something we all should have more of, I do think that you became too 'crazily' right wing the day you started wearing "Left Wingers R Mingers" t-shirts :001_rolleyes:

You have never praised a left winger in your life.....oh hang on, thats not strictly true, you once said of Stalin "Say wot you like of the commie bast**d but HE knew how to build a prision" :confused1:
  • LondonMatt
    http://www.guardian.co.uk/news/2004/apr/23/netnotes.simonjeffery
    St George's Day is a time to celebrate the patron saint of England and syphilis

Oh. My God!!! :ohmy:

Georgie is also the patron saint of syphilis! Syphilis!!

I was disgusted about the Russians earlier, never mind syphilis :mad2:
  • PGM
    PGM Registered Posts: 1,954 Beyond epic contributor 🧙‍♂️
    We had a board meeting, so attended with white shirt and red tie!!!
Privacy Policy