Stroppy Mothers!!

fatandforty
fatandforty Registered Posts: 553 Epic contributor 🐘
Sorry but I have just come back from collecting the kids from school and really feel the need to let off steam! Am absolutely sick of Mothers approaching with sickly smiles insisting they don't fall out over the kids and then going on to have a good moan about something that has happened between the kids during the school day! I always have absolutely no idea what to say to them and always come away feeling as if I am the naughty one:mad2:

Comments

• Cullen
    Cullen Registered Posts: 592 Epic contributor 🐘
    Oh just head butt them if they do it again.
  • fatandforty
    fatandforty Registered Posts: 553 Epic contributor 🐘
    Thank you for making me laugh! :lol:
  • Cullen
    You are welcome!

Actually I was serious! Oh ok, I was joking
  • A-Vic
    A-Vic Registered Posts: 6,970 Beyond epic contributor πŸ§™β€β™‚οΈ
    o i so dont miss thoes days
  • taskey
    taskey Registered Posts: 1,800 Beyond epic contributor πŸ§™β€β™‚οΈ
    you want to be at the bus stop where i live - army wives are the worst. they all wear their hubbys rank and act like they are in the army and speak to the lower ranking wives accordingly.

lucky for me my hubby is a civilian and i just laugh at it

Tracy
  • Cullen
    So a sergeant's wife considers herself superior to a corporal's wife yet inferior to an officer's wife??? This reminds me of a TWTWTW sketch with John Cleese and the two Ronnies.

Do they treat you as an inferior or superior? Where do civilians rank in the Army Wife Foodchain?
  • taskey
    we are lower than the low!!!

the "civis" get a military equivalent rank for housing etc but some of the civi wives wear their hubbys equivalent rank too - it is like a comedy sketch. we even have a Mr who has a rank of Captain as puts Captain XXXXX on all of his letters.

But yes we are at the bottom of the food chain and no-one in the military likes a civi - i think it is bred into them. They only like us when we can fix something free for them or get them "gucci" items which the army wont give them.
  • A-Vic
    A-Vic Registered Posts: 6,970 Beyond epic contributor πŸ§™β€β™‚οΈ
    taskey wrote: Β»
    we are lower than the low!!!

the "civis" get a military equivalent rank for housing etc but some of the civi wives wear their hubbys equivalent rank too - it is like a comedy sketch. we even have a Mr who has a rank of Captain as puts Captain XXXXX on all of his letters.

But yes we are at the bottom of the food chain and no-one in the military likes a civi - i think it is bred into them. They only like us when we can fix something free for them or get them "gucci" items which the army wont give them.

i can think of one they hate more thats TA (toy soldiers) :lol:
  • taskey
    that is true - we have a TA officer and he is on a fortune as well as getting paid by his firm back in the UK
  • mark130273
    mark130273 Registered Posts: 4,234 Beyond epic contributor πŸ§™β€β™‚οΈ
    dont listen to them...........you know best !
Privacy Policy