AAT unit 10 projects for sale for £25?!?

jay cutler
jay cutler Registered Posts: 57 Regular contributor ⭐

Comments

• mikes
    mikes Registered Posts: 254 Dedicated contributor 🦉
    After the number of requests that people were trying get copies of a report on another thread, i wouldnt be suprised if there is an all out biddding war for this. Doesn't seem right that people can take the easy option and basicly cheat, whilst the rest have to struggle. I don't start the Diploma/Tech level until next year, but after reading about the problems people have with this, i have just started thinking about topics to do mine on. I dont know if any of them will be any good or not, but its a start and then worry about it.
  • Monsoon
    Monsoon Registered Posts: 4,071 Beyond epic contributor 🧙‍♂️
    Wish they'd been selling these a couple of years ago, I'd have paid a lot more than £25....! :mad2:

Just kidding!!! If we had to suffer then so should everyone! :thumbup1:
  • A-Vic
    A-Vic Registered Posts: 6,970 Beyond epic contributor 🧙‍♂️
    Thats disgusting and i hope the person whoes paper they are selling have their qualifactions striped and not be allowed to enter for a professional qualifaction either.
  • mark130273
    mark130273 Registered Posts: 4,234 Beyond epic contributor 🧙‍♂️
    jay cutler wrote: »

that is so not funny.........we all have to struggle and try and do it ourselves and could of just bought it online !!!!
  • mark130273
    just a quick one about this guy selling them............if you read his feedback he has already sold a few of them !!!
  • Dorset Student
    Dorset Student Registered Posts: 31 Regular contributor ⭐
    I can't work out who I think is worse. The person selling the project, or the people buying the project. I just can't belive it is happening. It seems bad enough with all the people on this forum asking to see copies of others projects, when they should know that the AAT does not approve of that, but at least no one asks for money on here.

Is the AAT going to do anything about this ?

Tracy
  • A-Vic
    o and wd jay for pointing it out
  • mark130273
    but just wondering !!! why did jay come across this on ebay ????

someone might of been searching for it ?hahahahha
  • A-Vic
    mark130273 wrote: »

and what bid did he make lol kidding
  • Steve Collings
    Steve Collings Registered Posts: 997 Epic contributor 🐘

Is the AAT going to do anything about this ?

Tracy

Has this actually been reported to AAT?

Steve
  • Dorset Student
    Dorset Student Registered Posts: 31 Regular contributor ⭐
    Yes, this has been reported to AAT. However, doesn't anyone at AAT read these message boards ? Surely they should already know about it?

Tracy
  • mikes
    mikes Registered Posts: 254 Dedicated contributor 🦉
    Ok, guess i was wrong about the bidding war. I just had a quick look and there was only the one bid for it. still someone was daft enough to go after it.
  • jay cutler
    jay cutler Registered Posts: 57 Regular contributor ⭐

:laugh:
  • ajames
    ajames Registered Posts: 17 New contributor 🐸
    "PS: LIMITED NUMBER AVAILABLE, SO BUY NOW AND BE SURE TO FINISH YOUR PROJECT ON TIME."

What they could only press ctrl+c/v 5 times? ^^

Playing devil's advocate here, what rules have they broken here? Guidelines in the Unit10 setout by AAT suggest looking at past reports to get an idea on how to do the report. It's in the public domain, on a very common website, surely it will be easier to catch someone putting in a report that's not their own?
  • mark130273
    ajames wrote: »
    "PS: LIMITED NUMBER AVAILABLE, SO BUY NOW AND BE SURE TO FINISH YOUR PROJECT ON TIME."

Playing devil's advocate here, what rules have they broken here? Guidelines in the Unit10 setout by AAT suggest looking at past reports to get an idea on how to do the report. It's in the public domain, on a very common website, surely it will be easier to catch someone putting in a report that's not their own?

so im guessing that this ebay listing is yours then ?
  • ajames
    so im guessing that this ebay listing is yours then ?

ha I wish, because then my Unit 10 would be complete! :laugh:
  • ajames
    ajames wrote: »

I believe I've mis-interperated from the help docuements on the AAT unit 10 page, 'ask your centre for a list of past project topics'. Clearly, it's help on topics and themes. Sorry, perhaps I can't play devil's advocate. Epic Fail. :laugh:

Won't it come down to the centres and the assessors to pick this up?
Privacy Policy