ECR Unit 6 June 06 paper

A-Vic
A-Vic Registered Posts: 6,970 Beyond epic contributor ๐Ÿง™โ€โ™‚๏ธ
Am currently working through this paper and have come to a stop on question 2.2 (grr formulas)

Any help given would be greatfully apreicated

Vic:thumbup1:

Comments

• PAMDILL
    PAMDILL Registered Posts: 721 Epic contributor ๐Ÿ˜
    A-Vic wrote: ยป
    Am currently working through this paper and have come to a stop on question 2.2 (grr formulas)

Any help given would be greatfully apreicated

Vic:thumbup1:
    Can you put in the question, last did it months ago and can't remember it.
  • A-Vic
    Not sure if this works but i'll add as an attachmment its question 2.2.

Thanks padmill

Vic :001_smile:
  • A-Vic
    sorry wont attach the file
  • Rachey
    Rachey Registered Posts: 589 Epic contributor ๐Ÿ˜
    If i remember rightly... which i may not!!... then break even= sales/ contribution (depending on if you use sales in units or sales revenue, if you use sales in units then multiply by price per unit to get the answer in revenue)
    margin of safety= actual sales minus break even

I dont have my notes anymore for ECR so cant help anymore than that im afraid!! I think my college has just done the units the other way round as im studying FRA now which you probably did last term!

Good Luck A-Vic xx
  • A-Vic
    Rachey wrote: ยป
    If i remember rightly... which i may not!!... then break even= sales/ contribution (depending on if you use sales in units or sales revenue, if you use sales in units then multiply by price per unit to get the answer in revenue)
    margin of safety= actual sales minus break even

I dont have my notes anymore for ECR so cant help anymore than that im afraid!! I think my college has just done the units the other way round as im studying FRA now which you probably did last term!

Good Luck A-Vic xx

Thanks rachey

Yeah passed FRA just this ecr to do i know which i perfered to do give me fra anyday lol

Good luck to you too :001_smile:
  • Rachey
    Rachey Registered Posts: 589 Epic contributor ๐Ÿ˜
    Don't thank me because it's wrong!!

Break Even = FIXED COSTS/ contribution, not sales as i stupidly said.

If you have this months AAT mag then there's a section on all the ECR formulas on page 32. I hope you have the mag as it seems quite helpful! I don't usually read much of it but it's pretty interesting this month.

Good Luck!
Privacy Policy