Intersting Current Affairs Article

Cullen
Cullen Registered Posts: 592 Epic contributor 🐘
http://newsbiscuit.com/2009/04/21/somali-pirates-to-wear-more-traditional-outfits/

Call me silly, but I think I know this person. I am sure it's Seany!

Comments

• LondonMatt
    LondonMatt Registered Posts: 1,110 Beyond epic contributor 🧙‍♂️
    Its not SeanyBoy! Its ShaunyBoy, SeanyBoy's twin brother who got all of the best parts (of a somewhat limited gene pool) whilst they shared a womb. They made a film about Seany's life - The Goonies, I believe.

Shauny goes about pirating to fund his brother's giant collection of John Terry memorabilia
  • Cullen
    Seany Boy has a twin???

Oh that explains a lot. Sometimes when we meet at family parties I think he looks and sounds just like my nephew who knows nothing about accounts and has never heard of the AAT. So now I know that it was either my nephew or Shauny, Seany's twin. Aaaahhh.

Does everyone except me have a twin? Do you think Hitler had a twin and is posting on these forums?
  • SeanyBoy
    SeanyBoy Registered Posts: 553 Epic contributor 🐘
    Cullen wrote: »
    http://newsbiscuit.com/2009/04/21/somali-pirates-to-wear-more-traditional-outfits/

Call me silly, but I think I know this person. I am sure it's Seany!

He is actually a step-twin guys...
  • Cullen
    let me work this step twin thing out:

Someone who isn't your mother, married someone who isn't your father, had a child who grew up into a camp pirate, who robs ships in order to fund an irrational reverence that you have for a Chelski footballer??? Is that it?
  • LondonMatt
    Does everyone except me have a twin? Do you think Hitler had a twin and is posting on these forums?
    Yeah, everyone has a twin…..normally an evil twin…..unless of course you are already the evil twin, in which case you have a good twin…..I think, but don't quote me on this, Hitler was the evil twin? I'll have to check

I believe Charlie Chaplin was Hitlers 'good' twin and he wasn't even that good - he's the one who started the Cod War :mad2:
  • Cullen
    Charlie Chaplin, of course!

The Cod war? Is that something to do with spanish trawlermen?? No, I see the point you are making, it's back to pirates on the open seas again, isn't. My goodness, Matt, you are so subtle!
  • LondonMatt
    I'm so subtle I put the T in subtle…..or is that the S….I forget

SeanyBoy, Chelski, Imbramovhic, Pirates, Shaunyboy, Hitler, WWII, Chaplin, Cod Wars, moon landings….its all connected Cullen….open your eyes!!
  • CJC
    CJC Registered Posts: 1,657 Beyond epic contributor 🧙‍♂️
    Nah, he'll be posting on the BBC's Have Your Say board along with the all the other right-wing cretins.
  • Cullen
    Once or twice, I may have expressed some extreme views. Does that make me a right wing cretin?

It does? Fair enuffski. ( yearns for a simpler time when the class sytem was respected world wide and peasants knew what do do with their caps and forelocks)
  • LondonMatt
    CJC wrote: »
    Nah, he'll be posting on the BBC's Have Your Say board along with the all the other right-wing cretins.

Hmmmmm….CJC, are you a lefty/bleeding-heart-liberal/commie-b*****d, per chance? Were yous one of them there ones rioting and anarching all over the place a couple of weeks ago, while our fine upstanding policemen had to fight for their lives to defend themselves????
  • Cullen
    Yeah (becoming all brave knowing Matt stands at shoulder)

I bet you are one of those "Rather be Red than Dead" blokes. Nah.
  • LondonMatt
    Yeah, typical lefty! Another of those would-rather-live-on-his-knees-than-die-on-his-feet types!

Pah!
  • CJC
    CJC Registered Posts: 1,657 Beyond epic contributor 🧙‍♂️
    I look before I leap and think too many cooks spoil the broth too.
  • PAMDILL
    PAMDILL Registered Posts: 721 Epic contributor 🐘
    CJC wrote: »
    I look before I leap and think too many cooks spoil the broth too.
    I think a lot of us who were of a certain age during the M.T. years have become that type.

Do you remember the saying ' eventually they will be measuring how much air we breath and taxing that' or ' next, they will sell off the ground under our feet'?
Privacy Policy