Where to study AAT unti 10?

Options
koolboi2007
koolboi2007 Registered Posts: 32 Regular contributor ⭐
Hi I got delayed with my AAT last year because I fell ill and didnt quite finish it. My college stopped teaching Technician Level 4 due to lack of funding. Does anyone know where I can study for the unit 10 project? as I dont have the resources. Could I study at home or will I have to go to another college which will probably be quite far from my hometown?

All help appreciated :)

Comments

• Marg22
    Marg22 Registered Posts: 84 Regular contributor ⭐
    Options
    Hi

You can either base it on your place of work or do a simulation. I did the simulation with Premier Training and found the lady who deals with this unit to be very helpful. Her name is Kay and I would say that it would be well worth giving her a ring on tel 01469 515444. The course is distance learning so you will be able to do it in the comfort of your own home and they are usually competitive on prices.

There are other providers like Kaplan & BPP but I've never used them, so can not comment.

Hope this helps a bit.
  • welshwizard
    welshwizard Registered Posts: 465 Dedicated contributor 🦉
    Options
    which town are you in?
  • koolboi2007
    koolboi2007 Registered Posts: 32 Regular contributor ⭐
    Options
    Thanks

Thanks alot for your help :) I'm in Reading
  • taskey
    taskey Registered Posts: 1,800 Beyond epic contributor 🧙‍♂️
    Options
    i am doing unit 10 homestudy with BPP and i find they are fab

Tracy
  • speegs
    speegs Registered Posts: 854 Epic contributor 🐘
    Options
    If you are studying with BPP, you should try contacting Ray Helliar at BPP London. He tutored me for my project and I finished the whole lot in about a month. He is a truly fabulous tutor.

speegs:thumbup:
  • h.cholia@lasalle.com
    h.cholia@lasalle.com Registered Posts: 2 New contributor 🐸
    Options
    Did not complete Unit 10 MSP

Hi i have completed/passed all units but the msp. I was studying with kaplan and i only had a year to complete it. I have not done it and i have missed the deadline!
    I havent got time to complete it right now, does anyone know if it is possible to complete msp whenever?
    How long are your passed exams valid for?
    Do i have to pay for msp again?
    if i do have to pay for it again, can i just do this unit via home learning?

thank you
  • garry_coombs
    garry_coombs Registered Posts: 108 Dedicated contributor 🦉
    Options
    Did a quick google search plus a few clicks and it appears that bpp will do it for £300 by distance and that premier training dont seem to offer single units.
Privacy Policy