Options
2»

Comments

• Paul24
    Paul24 Registered Posts: 578 Epic contributor 🐘
    Options
    SeanyBoy wrote: »
    :ohmy: WHO CARES ABOUT FOOTBALL?

you must be a badminton player to come out with such a comment.. i have listed some suitable sports for you to play..

-badminton
    -bowls
    -netball
    -cricket
    -ping pong
    -grass hockey

these may be better suited to someone of such fine sporting taste as yourself CJC..

I have to say at least you dont get the yob mentality in cricket and rugby crowds. I cannot stand the petulance of the likes of Drogba, stayed out of this debate all day, but come on, does it not pee you off, the incessant whingeing of managers, the pathetic celebrations, the generally yobbish following that football attracts. I love football myself, but I am not so blinkered not to see the PATHETIC behaviour that is now common place on the pitch, and on the touchlines. Makes me want to slap the tossers!!

Bah
  • CJC
    CJC Registered Posts: 1,657 Beyond epic contributor 🧙‍♂️
    Options
    I like football well enough but I'll take the flannelled fools over the muddied oafs any day.
  • SeanyBoy
    SeanyBoy Registered Posts: 553 Epic contributor 🐘
    Options
    Paul24 wrote: »
    Makes me want to slap the tossers!!

Bah

Hah! You make a great case Paul.. :laugh:
  • Paul24
    Paul24 Registered Posts: 578 Epic contributor 🐘
    Options
    Hah! You make a great case Paul.. :laugh:

lol sorry went on a bit of a rant there. Oops. Never mind, Im chilled again now :001_smile:
  • SeanyBoy
    SeanyBoy Registered Posts: 553 Epic contributor 🐘
    Options
    CJC wrote: »
    I like football well enough but I'll take the flannelled fools over the muddied oafs any day.

Now it sounds like you are reffering to something out of a Harry Potter book..

Definately a bowls player.... :thumbdown:
  • A-Vic
    A-Vic Registered Posts: 6,970 Beyond epic contributor 🧙‍♂️
    Options
    :ohmy: WHO CARES ABOUT FOOTBALL?

you must be a badminton player to come out with such a comment.. i have listed some suitable sports for you to play..

-badminton
    -bowls
    -netball
    -cricket
    -ping pong
    -grass hockey

these may be better suited to someone of such fine sporting taste as yourself CJC..

Me my home town in play off first game tonight against gillingham come on the daleeee
Privacy Policy